Eden Group

Eden Group Employee Reviews

Work culture is good,Seniors are helpfull.Management is good.Some time there is heavy working pressure.Duty hour is also like a government sector.Emplyee get Leave for valid reason, holiday list is also good

Productive.

I am not satisfied with work culture. No overtime allowance is there. Sometimes management bypass my opinion and fell in deep trouble in legal issues and subsequently created litigation.

Worst Management

Worst Management, no work culture. Management people always do work by themselves. Can't give campaign authority to the employees. Bad manners received from senior management.

Best company

Eden group just like a family Good experience in my life for last 12 years everyday listen to a new chapter in my life over all I'm filling happy thnx

Good organization

I am very much thankful to all of Eden group. They help me lot aand I was learned lots from them and directors was very very cooperative. It was a memorable work place in my life.

One of the Best Place to work

Eden Group is one of the major real estate company based in Kolkata. They have business in other sectors like Education, Transport, Technology too. Apart from this also there are few join ventures. Working at Eden is like working and learning together. This organisation is one of the best place to work for in this region.

Jobs at Eden Group