Edge Telecom pvt. ltd.

Edge Telecom pvt. ltd. Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Work environment and culture is very poor

I recommend freshers to join this company will toughen you up for your next company for sure. Here you will find lots of negative comments n no appreciation for your work. Maybe you will learn how to tackle office politics n tictacs to stay with poltician in the office.

Pros

Accomodation

Cons

Long hours stressful environment

They are thief

First they appointed you as a trainee and they promise you that they pay 10000 only for 6 months and then they not increase salary after six months they told we take some more time to train you and they push 3 to 4 months extra then they fire you from job

Pros

No free lunch

Edge Telecom pvt. ltd. insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

Non Productive and hectic culture

worst place to work if you have thoughts or wants to use your own brain towards company growth, no one is there to understand or listen you if you have any innovative or productive idea. there is one man army rule , a single person will rule you in his way. you will be treated as a layman doesn't matter who you are or whats your position. if you joined there it means you are ready to be treated like animals in zoo.

Cons

nothing in the name of time management

Work culture..

Work culture is ok but need some improvement in communication between backoffice co-ordinator and field engineer, not get proper support from back office

Very good reviews Previous job

My work in the previous company was that of senior project engineer.My job as a project engineer was to do installation and commissioning and migration all activities npt and appolo devices.

Professional company with great work culture

Working as a project manager having a team of 50 engineers. Working for Nokia on Bharti’s Extreme Scale Project and for Fiberhome on CPAN Project Responsible for project scope, schedule, and cost control. Ensuring successful and timely installations. People management. Process Improvement. Quality and compliance.

Good

All staff are good and seniors are also very friendly with helpful so i haved gaing my knowledge in technical field of my project ...........................

Pros

Ta

Cons

DA/ movement any time at any place

It was a good exp to work with this organisation they give me chance to prov myself and teach me about professional environment which is very helpful for me.

Lack of management

Edge telecom is good for fresher if he got change to work in field but here new employes travell across india with tool and necessary meter for testing . They dont think the human felling i think they think field engineer as a robot . They give command like we are machine we do not need rest.

Pros

Financial support.

Cons

Management and lack of experience manager.

Good exp

• Accountable for coordinating with vender engineer for the execution of the project.• Providing the NMS support to field engineers.• Providing on site and off site technical support (hardware and software) to company engineers.• Initial testing of parameters, operation, support and commissioning.• Performing acceptance test at site.• Up gradation of software versions in MUXES used in network.• Fault detection and rectification.• Commissioning and testing of different types of equipment.• Providing telephonic support to the customers as well as engineers.• Performed troubleshoot on system and resolved all issues in process.• Coordinated with senior level engineering group and site contacts for resolving all technical issues.• Monitored network and resolved all issues that occurred on same.• Developed and implemented all network maintenance activities.• Evaluated policies and technical procedures and updated processes whenever required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edge Telecom pvt. ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edge Telecom pvt. ltd. with

Edge Telecom pvt. ltd. Reviews by Location

Learn about Edge Telecom pvt. ltd. in popular locations

• Edge Telecom pvt. ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?