Edify School

Edify School Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement

There were good teacher

Good school,Good timing,Good security for the children. Weel educated teaches teach in a nice way,parents can take admission for their children without Any second thought.

good

It was good working there. Very good learning environment and very good atmosphere . Lots of fun and activity made the teaching interactive and productive.

Edify School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Teaching

I got good experience in edify school, education system different to other school . Students all learning Management is not good . Changing teacher month once at bad.harest part nothing . I always enjoy with students in pt class and evening coach class

productive work place with a mix of character and competent education

Character education which is lacking in these days is highlighted. Work culture is enthusiastic, well designed and conceptualization is awesome. Students are made to visualize and learn which creates a uniqueness in the students overall growth. Knowledge acquired is implemented that is the best part.

It's good

I m very happy in that school but too much of work load. I learned many things in that school. My best experience in the Indo public school. I m very glad that I was part of that school.

Excellent Principal, teachers, staff. Their curriculum is awesome.

Its a place to learn new things and do something good for the future generation. Bringing up a child to the heights of knowledge and forefront of the society will give us satisfaction.My profession is my passion. Students are admitted by an entrance test. So they are very qualified, talented and hardworking.

Pros

Free Accomodation and Bus

Cons

Behavior Issues with Director

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edify School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edify School with