Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd.

Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Place to learn

A growing organization where one can learn lot of things. Very good place for corporate experience gaining,System centrick but manually driven culture to work.

Not at all.

It is one of the worst organisation where they don't give you any kind of respect. They expect to work you like a Robot. They even don't bother to make the payment on time.This is the place where you don't get the time for your personal life as well. Very hectic environmen .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, lots of politics, no job security, process is not set properly etc.

Poor management

Edubridge is horrible local Indian company, it's the worst company for career growth and redundant as per current industry. Low learning opportunities, no on site opportunities, no scheme for on time promotions, horrible HR policies, office politics, disconnected management.

About edubridge

In edubridge I have learnt a few things about my job, my colleagues are good they help me alot while working. There will be a lot of politics, any issues will not go to the higher authorities...

Pros

Will learnt a lot of things

Cons

Lot of politics

A completely disaster company and people

Totally oodayippu company. The management and their cheep politics cheating reputed clients, good employees and the students who joined their for a good future. Totally worst company and service.

Pros

Employ get completely worst working experience, Poor management, Lack of knowledge how to run an organisation, Poor job culture

Cons

Faking students, Fake job promises, Fake salary promises

It's was good experience but people are not good

I enjoyed my work but people of my office are too arrogant except my Manager and Some Coworker. And company terminate me without notice some employee are doing politics. And don't want to interpret in between them.

Fun at work place

I love my job what ever I do so I make evrthing count in it as it is my bread and buter so I really worked hard and smart at edu bridge interacting with all the staff and students to get to know better which helps me to p-lace them in better companies

Pros

Outing movies

Extremely Structured Management

After a long day of work over there I am pleased to say about the management and their commitment to the organization. They listen each employee's problem. Quite good to work there with the very cooperative team. Really you will feel the positive corporate work culture.

Worst exp

Don't join this org .U will become tortoise .dont feel like working .just a cheating org .don't provide jobs just ruin students .don't have right management

Well there’s no zero rating cause that would have been perfecto

Just a company with no potential to success , forget about the growth. It runs on ego and arrogance. The strategic manager is just delusional and has his own assumptions rather letting the person speak.

Pros

Cons

It has negative vibes only

Skills and Trainings

Every day We have enjoyed the Students And Interact the Students and discussion the issues. and every Saturday we have conduct the special programs. EX; Group Discussions and motivated Society issues and Chart Preparation Programs

Pros

Monthly once

Cons

Some times

Productive workplace

I had great work experience in Edubridge as i worked as a Team leader. I learned to manage different situations which helped me to be a all rounder. i could develop good contacts within the company as well as outside the company for our placement related work.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

Compare Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd. with

• Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?