Educational Initiatives

Educational Initiatives Employee Reviews

Most responsible and accuracy Hard work for managing accounts and finance but learned process Technical analysis and coordination with employees and enjoyable atmosphere
It was great working with Educational Initiatives. I learnt massively in terms of skills, academics, pedagogy with wide scope of work. The work culture was amazing that uplifts your soul and gives you joy of working. The best part of job was the freedom of work and opportunities to learn.
Pros
Everything that EI offers - culture, people, offerings to schools, vision
Cons
could't find any
The management doesnt want the organisation to grow the business ideas which were brought on to table were trashed.. no growth of company is expected..top ppl just keep fighting among themselves openly in front of lower end ppl.
Customer Retention. Team management . A new customer visit also follow up with prospective clients. Company also provide time to time trainings and knowledge about new products.
Established in 2001, Educational Initiatives believes in making a difference in education through personalised learning and ensuring that students learn with understanding.
Pros
Good Pay Master, Prompt Payment and settlement policy
Cons
To Time Limit for Official Calls
work from home is challenging and on other hand relaxing also, which is provided in EI. But need to be more organised and structured. and should have long term vision and strategies.
Great company and provides good salary package,seniors helped you any time when you needed,good management,they provides good incentives and great chances of growth here.
works with confidential conditions, a skill of the best performance in any field. studying the conditions and solve them at the work place. research of more production .
Its a Fun to work place and always you can learn from your peers and bosses I have learned how to handle hard task masters Management gives you 100% support Good and Happy environment no hierarchical problems convincing customers who are so stringent in giving the money regular interaction with top management and taking tips to handle customers
Pros
Perks and incentives
Cons
Venture Capitalists
This is the best organisation - I have been working since last 13 years and have learned a lot - though still I am learning new things - and the organisation organises new workshops to learn new things. The organisation not just help their employee but the entire families and working there is like homely environment. Co-workers are best, and working is most enjoyable.
Pros
Best working hours, enjoyable, security
During my experience of a little more than a year, I learnt to implement my algorithmic problem solving skills with each educational tool or game developed. I could combine my mathematical knowledge with software development when I started reengineering the product 'MindSpark(Maths)' . My duties were centered to upgrade the product. Overall, enjoyable work culture.
A thorough research based consultative approach towards work. A great place to work and hone your skills where emphasis on human relationship and respecting each other work and as an individual. A very close knit group of employees who work their heart out like a family with great emphasis on processes and certainly the outcome.
Pros
Great learning
Cons
Yet to reach the pinnacle of our quest to reach the top.
Good but no renewal because of lack of implementation by teachers.
Good
Cons
Long Hours of Work
Our goal is to help transform our education system into one where every child learns with understanding. Educational Initiatives had always been a great place for me to learn and grow. Time management is the utmost important thing for my organization. Always talk straight to your team. This will make all tasks easier and faster. Your passion towards work will lead to excellence.Stress has always been the concern in all organizations.
Support on Programme and Hardware maintenanceHanding Mindpark (online Maths ) session every dayTraining students on tabletsCoordination with Teachers and Coordinator
At Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd., have learnt to be professional. Along with preparing financial statements, summaries, and MIS, Budgets for each department was one of the challenging parts of the job.The most enjoyable and learning phase was when I handled Venture Capital investments along with taking care of the RBI requirements.
-Learning managment skills during six years, become expertise in the following:-Review Project objectives-Refine project schedule-Identify risks and risk management plan-Develop project team-Orient team members-Manage project schedule-Mange project budget-Monitor and control Risks-Manage issues-Manage project team-Manager project execution-Conduct post implementation review-Prepare post implementation report-Archive project informationMy colleagues are extraordinary persons, they supported me a lot and still supporting. That is self is a big asset to me
Pros
gud understanding with colleages
Cons
there are lot but dont want to disclose