Edumentor Educational Services

Edumentor Educational Services Culture reviews

India19 reviews

Clear

Nice work culture

Good culture and no work pressure because all are very hard working and submit their report on time @every month end and treated at equal level and my experience is good till now

HR department is fast-paced but helpful

I am in the HR department and life here is target oriented. You set goals for the day And finish them up. Sometimes you are even left with spare time. Apart from that work environment of nice and colleagues are fun to work with.

Good place to learn

Edumentor is a good place to work .... u learn so much .. healthy environment ..!! The training they provide you is much interactive and interested ...from this u can learn alot and the team leader or reporting manager supports you everytime

A positive environment to work in.

Edumentor is a good institution to work with. The environment is very positive. It can provide a very good growth. Team leaders are very good and really motivating.

Nyc place to work for experience and learning

I have worked under content team and it was awesome as the seniors are very good source for learning and little strictness was there according to how you work.

New experience

It was my first internship with Edumentor. So everything was new and exciting. I learned how to work under seniors and how to deliver work within deadlines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edumentor Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edumentor Educational Services with

Edumentor Educational Services Reviews by Location

Learn about Edumentor Educational Services in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?