EduPristine logo
EduPristine

EduPristine Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work

Productive and fun place to learn at the initial state a person can work in this company atleast will get a lot to learn, people here are very supportive and helpfull. My team is really good and now they are like a family to me, at startting phase of life we can work at this place amd learn many new things.

Great place to learn and work

EduPristine provides great platform to not only work but also learn and explore one's capability. Workplace culture is good and environment is pleasant.

Pros

Flexible hours. Pleasant environment

Cons

Salary hike is slow.

Just a call center

Keep on doing call and then when sales doesn't happen please leave the company make way for other people. Incentive structure is good but the company is currently not doing well so incentive takes 2-3 months to reach you. Finance products sales happen rest all the courses struggle. Senior Mgmt doesn't have a idea to how to understand the users and what changes to be brought they just stick to hire n fire. I wonder how did they ever get a best place to work award.

lot of fun ther

Is a small company And I learn lot of things from this company. And workplace surrounding is very good.I have enjoy to work on this company. and i miss this company

Pros

There is small month every month

Cons

A Good company to start your career as a faculty

I find EduPristine as a good company if you want to start your career as a faculty. It has good avenues in the field of teaching. There is a lot that can be learnt in this field.

promote to person

It is a fastest growing company.It is provide a knowledge to people for working and provide full suppourt to employees.

admin and some counselling work.friendly environment

Friendly work environment and cooperation of co workers and management is very concerned about their employes and for employee development.Enjoyable part is thatcompany tour.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EduPristine?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EduPristine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EduPristine