EEC IELTS STUDY ABROAD

EEC IELTS STUDY ABROAD Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Nice team and happy atmosphere

As a teacher what I liked was the content for the batches were provided in advance. What we had to teach, when we had to teach, answers etc were given in very organised manner. Regular training and doubts are solved. Very good system.

Pros

good communication and teamwork within the company, supportive and knowledgeable management, opportunities for growth and development, and a positive work-life balance.

Cons

Nothing really

Productive and best work place

Eec is the best in the industry where you and work and excel. Eec is always there for the employees. Work life balance at eec is amazing. Eec is the best

Great Culture

Working since 5 year, Great Environment, Salary growth on time plus great incentives offers.No target, Supportive senior staff to learn.Deep Training provides for beginners.

Unorganized and demotivated

Management is worst I ever seen im my life. They do not pay fairly and give too much work to do with less salary.Working environment for hardworking people is not suitable. Just less working people and lazy people can join and survive this company.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, less pay, stressful environment

Creative and devotion towards work

Excellent place to grow more with proficiency language .Working here is a great scale to level up your knowledge.its best place to learn and trained ourself

Pros

Working with energy

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EEC IELTS STUDY ABROAD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EEC IELTS STUDY ABROAD with