EEC

EEC Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Knowledgeable

You can gain knowledge and accuracy in work.got lots of knowledge I like to work their here I boost my confidence make a lots of friends and had a good networking experience

Pros

Cons

No paid break

highly stressful situation to work with. not a great college.

Think about a place where your mind will be tuned to think and worry constantly or almost all time about your work. it is EEC.A Great place to learn about new work.Hardest part is the teachers were never given due respect.Enjoyable part is involving in all departmental activities.

It was a fun environment with proper props and technology. Never sitting ideally because students are many and everyone wants to improve so one's hands are gonna be full all the time

Pros

Personal development

Cons

long hours less money

Tutoring at EEC

It was overall appropriate experience at EEC as an ielts tutor .This has increased my confidence to communicate with people of different cultures. I look forward to explore this experience.

productive workplace with positive enviornment

Working at this institute helped me build professional skill and also made me aware of the worldly enviornment. All my collegues and staff were friendly and helpful making it the fun place to work. One of the crucial skill that I developed during my work was managing my time efficiently.

good

good working environment. exhaustive work place still had fun working there. bad management. supportive staff. different type of students provided me with various experiences.

Pros

lunches

Cons

exhaustive work

Perfect institute for IELTS couching.

Excellent customer services and management team is also very good. Mentor and tutors are always ready to solve student's doubts and encourage them to grow more.

relax working environment

EEc global is good place for working as well as gaining knowledge about work culture,It is the place where beginner understand how to deal with customer and colleagues.

The culture at the work place is very good. Moreover, the Coworkers are very good. They provide very good chunk of salary more than I expected. Overall good.

Pros

Experience, culture

Cons

short break period, small work place

Employment

Superb work experience in admission assistant in EEC. Management is very good. Superb employees. Incarnating boss. Always ready to guide. Study is very good. Teacher are always ready to help you. Very good in work.

Pros

Increment

Cons

Time to time

Giz – eec project

• Providing regular driving and other support services to the staff members at British High Commission. • Providing transport services to guests and visitors at British High Commission, excellent knowledge of routes and locations within and also outside Delhi. • Handled all kinds of official vehicles including official cars, mini vans and other official vehicles.

Working is Fun with EEC, New Delhi

Too many project and lots of work but supportive boss always makes it easy to finish work on time. Very Corporate with all staff members Free environment to put our ideas and thoughts Implementation and improvement Presentation skills can be improved Energizing staff to perform best

Aggresive biz targets

Aggresive biz targets. Still as an entry level resource this tendancy is required. It time tests resource capabilities to meet up big challenges going forward.

Pros

personalised attention

Cons

micro managing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EEC with

Learn about EEC in popular locations

• EEC