Bridge Engineer in Tintini to Kalmala ( station at Deodurga)
Too much inspections difficult to supervise the daily routine activities.Very cooperative team and good product has been delivered.good work culture
Senior Executive in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Some work ok but other is very bad it's no fun and no any other activities and no further in job less salary and 2 or 3 years no increase salary very
Mechanical Engineer in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good Place for Work
Good Place for Work & Good Management/ HR.
I would like to rejoin Gurgaon Office as a Mechanical Engineer if any Vacancy.I have worked in Egis India as a Mechanical Engineer in 2017.
Regional Director in Mumbai, Maharashtra
You never know when you will be removed despite better performance. Company has severe cash problem.
1. From the day one i have been asking my supervisors about my role and responsibilities. Till date i never know what it is despite my follow up.
2. My performance appraisal was never discussed with me in the past 3 years.
3. There is a tremendous pressure on Cash Collection from Client. Despite shortfall in Deliverable Company Top Management expects full invoice payments subject to tax deductions and GST payments.
4. There is a disconnect between Tendering team and Business development team
5. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE COMPANY IS THIS IS COMPANY HAS ZERO TOLERANCE TO CORRUPTION OF ANY KIND AND MAINTAIN BUSINESS ETHICS IN HIGH REGARD. THERE ARE NO CONSIDERATIONS / FAVORS TO CLIENTS/CONTRACTORS OF ANY KIND. There is a Gift policy for Business development team to abide by during the yearly cultural celebration and community / societal .
6. I learned Client Relationship Management particularly when Compnay is short of deliverable / short of Key person / Key person not performing.
7. 90% of our Clients are State Government / Central Government clients.
8. The company may / may not keep up with the technical commitments / honor contractors as signed. However, what surprises me is that nobody talks about breaching this Ethics in the Organization.
9. The Company has Cash problems for nearly 3 years now. Salaries in 2017 used to be delayed by 4/5 days.
10 Vendor / Sub Consultant payments is a severe problem. some of my sub consultants / sub contractors have not been paid for over 2 years now.
11. i am unable to understand why the Company keeps hiring at least 2/3 new employees (technical) on board and do not consult / review / existing employees to find out what is wrong and how they can become more effective.
accounts and finance in Gurugram, Haryana
NO workload at all
i joined this company to learn new things and was very excited to learn new as i am a fresher but there is nothing new to learn and no chance of getting promomtion to higher level internally.