Egis Group

Egis Group Employee Reviews

Too much inspections difficult to supervise the daily routine activities.Very cooperative team and good product has been delivered.good work culture
Pros
Cons
yes during important concrete works
Some work ok but other is very bad it's no fun and no any other activities and no further in job less salary and 2 or 3 years no increase salary very
Cons
Good Place for Work & Good Management/ HR. I would like to rejoin Gurgaon Office as a Mechanical Engineer if any Vacancy.I have worked in Egis India as a Mechanical Engineer in 2017.
Cons
1. From the day one i have been asking my supervisors about my role and responsibilities. Till date i never know what it is despite my follow up. 2. My performance appraisal was never discussed with me in the past 3 years. 3. There is a tremendous pressure on Cash Collection from Client. Despite shortfall in Deliverable Company Top Management expects full invoice payments subject to tax deductions and GST payments. 4. There is a disconnect between Tendering team and Business development team 5. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE COMPANY IS THIS IS COMPANY HAS ZERO TOLERANCE TO CORRUPTION OF ANY KIND AND MAINTAIN BUSINESS ETHICS IN HIGH REGARD. THERE ARE NO CONSIDERATIONS / FAVORS TO CLIENTS/CONTRACTORS OF ANY KIND. There is a Gift policy for Business development team to abide by during the yearly cultural celebration and community / societal . 6. I learned Client Relationship Management particularly when Compnay is short of deliverable / short of Key person / Key person not performing. 7. 90% of our Clients are State Government / Central Government clients. 8. The company may / may not keep up with the technical commitments / honor contractors as signed. However, what surprises me is that nobody talks about breaching this Ethics in the Organization. 9. The Company has Cash problems for nearly 3 years now. Salaries in 2017 used to be delayed by 4/5 days. 10 Vendor / Sub Consultant payments is a severe problem. some of my sub consultants / sub contractors have not been paid for over 2 years now. 11. i am unable to understand why the Company keeps hiring at least - more...
i joined this company to learn new things and was very excited to learn new as i am a fresher but there is nothing new to learn and no chance of getting promomtion to higher level internally.
In Egis everything depends on project head, if he is good everything is good. Nothing to worry. Only enjoy. No one will poke nose in ur area except your team leader.
Feel proud to be part of Egis. Learned a lot which is required for my personal and professional growth. HR policies are reasonable. Management and HR team are supportive.
Nice company with full of working environment and have .Any perks and benefits .There is job security at this company which will increase our interest to work at this company
Pros
Salary is on time
Cons
Facilities should have to increase for the field engineers
Project management for the 7km elevated metro project. Day to day site inspection of work as per the standards. To ensure contractor project safety and quality.
This is a very good company but the management about ethics is very bad . The ethics follow only junior staff not in senior staff.the management is very bad for junior staff
Egis is a very good French MNC. The colleagues are helpful, affectionate and knowledgeable. A good company with good reputation. One can certainly consider working here.
I have gained in knowledge for POWER and information & communication technologies improved and I knowledge in civil engineers activities in Development of smart city
Egis-India Consulting Company is very powerful and easy to work with employment. Egis in India is an integrated infrastructure company that offers the dual advantage of French expertise & experience in integrated infrastructure development in over 100 countries coupled with around two decades of knowledge & understanding of the Indian markets.
It is the huge organization and I am Happy to working with this organization. Over senior and over line manager guided properly. And I'm also working hard to achieve the target's. Thank you........
Responsible for preparation of 3D BIM models of structural steel and concrete and create drawings using Tekla structures and guide juniors to improve their quality and production. Working with Ramboll Sweden office.
Good infrastructure good management, godd company in related field , managment is lenient , salary date is fixed, no time foundation, nice balance between work to salary
Supportive and employee friendly place. Good opportunities to learn on the job. Good team and support. Projects usually spread across India and may involve exhaustive travel
Company which care about employee. Good communication between managers and junior level staff. Excellent job culture. Restricted times. In time salary.
Good and experienced Corporate candidates. Helped me to learn a lot from the construction field as am a beginner and implementation of management system is good
Pros
Good support from teams
Cons
Poor management
people are very helpful which makes the work environment very good. All the departments work very closely. transport was been provided makes it easier to commute to this office.
Good to Learn and can educate to others who dont know the subject. Can ask your colleague about your doubts and can get help from them. can give importance to work
Pros
can learn
Cons
lot of hurdles in reaching the goals
  1. Employee Reviews