EIS Technologies

EIS Technologies Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Good Place

Good place to work. Lot of scope to learn new things and will have enough time to learn new things It is product based company. will give you good salary hikes.

Great learning experience

Work-life balance Great learning experience Opportunity to learn new technologies and techniques Great team Approachable management and open to new ideas

Good Company to work

Best place to work in if you are looking for flexibility in your work schedule,I enjoyed working there. It was my first company (First Is Always The Best). Most of the managers are employee friendly.

good product based company for learning work

A good place to work. But dont have HR activities. good technical stack. increments will be good. team is very suppportive. have some pressure in work,but we need to balance

Great place to learn new things

joined as experienced techie learned technologies and implemented industry standard solutions. Perfect meaning of learning technology and business. Nice place to work.

good

fine having good experience .Indeed is a good company. Company overall has a good culture. There is a good work-life balance, if you intend to keep it that way.

Production and good working envirnoment

Timing is good, no pressure for timing we have to complete 9 hours, working environment is good, colleague are very supportive, we will not get much pressure.

Good

Good to work,This is clearly a win for employees who are trying to understand an employer’s culture, whether their compensation and pay is fair, and learn about benefits and company policies.

Productive and fun workplace

Grate place to work with a lot of fun. Good support from Team lead and from project manager. Place where we can learn new things with joyful work.

Technical work experience

Good working atmosphere, Good management, Friendly working with co_workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EIS Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EIS Technologies Reviews by Location