Ejadah Asset Management Group

Ejadah Asset Management Group Employee Reviews

Productive and well balanced

A Semi Govt. company growing very fast in UAE with a scope of advancement and the better benifits for their employees.Its a nice experiance working in this company as a security officer and than health and safety officer.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company. ... Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work ...

Gained a broad FM experience

Gained a very broad Facilities Management experience that helped my professional career grow. Met a lot of very talented colleagues that teach me about the industry

Pros

The organization is practicing FM standards

Cons

No growth

No productive, is too stressful and full of hatred

Work with ejadah asset management group is too stressful, full of incomprehension, full of intimidation, wickedness between we black, favouritism between Asian, company is okay but the management is poor, and the high management are aware of that but they are not taking action about it and low management are doing what ever they want because the high management are supporting them is too stressful working there

Pros

No free lunch, security have to bring his own food

Standard work place

work environment are very nice. Very good organized management structure. Not recognizing Right persons exactly who are working harder for company growth.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career. During my time in Ejadah , fortunelly I have worked with very talented and professionals colleague.That help me to boost my career in Audit and Finance.

productive

workplace culture is goodsalary on timetransport facilityaccommodation is betterwork pressure happens based on site learnt more about technical ideas

Well balance and knowledgeable experience

I found Ejadah a happy work environment. I have reliable manager and head of department. Company are concerned to employee especially us in the ground.

Pros

Appreciation award

Cons

Tight schedule

Fun work place

Ejadh lsnt bad company,but de problem is poor salary scheme and they care less about employee's complaints all in all it would have been good but poor management

Pros

Pay on time

Cons

Iong hours, poor salary

Effort appreciation

Basically, credits are not given to the right people. Few people are given acknowledgement for a work that is actually done by a team. The other team members that are working 'behind the scene' are left unrecognized. It affects job security in the long run since the people behind seem not to do anything until they are out of the company.

Productive workplace

Productive workplace secured professional full day work and more pressure will you get when you have big responsibility good knowledge you will get and great experiense

Awesome experience and learn many things

Great work experience Learn more about the job and work Team leading experience Great support from management and senior Overall it's all about your performance

Fire alarm

One day we are two technician duty at site lunch time he taken food from out side then fire alarm activated I am new at side that day never forget in my life some people stuck in lift however reset the fire panel control Avery thing that was good experience in my life

Good ratings

As i worked experience that Ejadah assets management company good reputation in this region, good career opportunities, many things to learn about the job. There is no salary issue in this company. Thanks.

Productive and fun work place to work as a FM Engineer

Improved Management skill. Problem solving Solution. Best organization to start as FM Engineer. Career growth opportunity Good workplace culture To satisfy client & end user with minimum resource is a hardest part of a job.

Not much recommended to others

Not much recommended to others . Management and their policies needs to be changed strictly. They really need to bring something which can help the employees work life better .

It was Great working with Ejadah

it was fun and nice working with Ejadah and providing facilities, training and a fast growing company where everyone would love to be but slow in salary increment.

hiring depending on connections

No chance to grow with them. One bottle of drinking water per day! Many staff doesn't reach the office and they get paid for doing nothing. Belongs to DP.

Good place to improve employee flexibility

Typical day at work involved working with families ,knowing their preferences and aiming to improve the quality of service they get from our company.Language barrier was a bit of a problem however patience and willingness to coexist with different culture proves that you can actually thrive in dynamic environments.I did learn to represent my company the best way i knew how and bridging the gap ,maintaining a great relationship between the clients.housekeeping and management

It is a good experience with core professionals to learn the core things related to facility management industry, including customer service & satisfaction.

Pros

On time payment

Cons

Accommodation

Learnt a lot in the time I have worked for the company

Am ready to work under supervision and in any condition. Am always punctual and on time during my work schedule Team player Willing to learn and grow in relationship with my colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ejadah Asset Management Group with