elawoman

elawoman Employee Reviews

4.3
Work-Life Balance

Its really a good experience to spend a day with such organisation where you don't have tension but actually you enjoy.Learning is everyday.Managing things smartly.Very supportive staff.I really enjoy doing this work.Learning things from everyone.

Elawoman

I worked with Elawoman I was happy and felt relaxble I never feel that i m working in company just I feel I m working at home where was amazing everything but company shifted in other so I had to leave that company.

very good place to work

A company reputation is depends on managers under whom one works, if you got the good one, you will definitely like the work culture. Thanks for Elawoman

Good Leadership

Team Leaders have presence of good leadership to influence the team to achieve its objectives. Also, they help their respective team to work with ease.

Pros

Team leaders are always visible to the team and available to support them.

Cons

No issue with the team leaders.

Very organized and clarity in our roles and responsibility

The company has a flexible work environment. And all the teammates are very supportive and understanding. My overall experience in elawoman has been awesome and I surely have learned a lot.

Pros

Our duties are very clear and well assigned

Cons

Very limited timing for lunch breaks

Fast paced organization that helps you build your skills perfectly

I have improved my skills perfectly after joining Elawoman. I have learned to use latest tools related to my field from my team leaders. They also offer various opportunities so that we can show our capabilities to them.

Pros

Flexible Timings and On-time Salary

Cons

Less number of paid leaves

Productive and Amazing Work Environment

Work Environment depends upon the team and teams at elawoman are very supportive and understanding. Everything was good and i really like to join Elawoman in future if i will get any chance again.

Pros

Flexible work environment

Cons

Saturday working

Good infrastructure and R&D system.

The company is very flexible and the management is understanding which helps us to balance our work life. The infrastructure of the company is good and the environment is flexible.

Pros

So far the best infrastructure facilities for the staff and employees.

Cons

No concern so far since the company is very flexible

Good Work place Environment

It has been a wonderful journey in Elawoman for the last 2 years with Good learning opportunities. Management in some team is amazing and the team members are very supportive.

Pros

Good place to kick start career

Cons

Less Paid leaves

Excellent management system

A great process oriented company which serves a good work-life balance to all employees. Every employee is dedicated to his/her duty. Well managed company. And you can talk to management anytime you are in trouble regarding your work, salary or anything related to the office.

Pros

Very well planned, organized, management and staffing

Cons

Well I don't think there are any issues for me..

Salary is very decent and paid on time.

Regarding the salary, I am really satisfied with the company. Always paid on time and lots of incentives. Fair calculation of salary and there's not a single day where my salary is delayed.

Pros

Salary is always paid on time

Cons

Deduction of salary for health insurance.

Productive and Amazing Work Place

It is a great company to work with. As you get a chance to work with the people of your age who helps you and give suggestions on the work you do. It is really exciting working with the team and I am learning a lot of new things.

Pros

The staff members give your various opportunities so that you can show your talent.

Cons

I really enjoy the positive environment here and do not have any negative thoughts so far.

Great values and morality of the company.

The company follows a very transparent rule and each staff and employees are really respected. Never felt so comfortable. Best colleagues and seniors.

Pros

Very transparent and ethical in its conduct

Cons

Long working hours which is very common.

Salary process is amazing !

The salary process of this company is amazing. You get your salary exactly on the allocated day of every month. They also provide incentive based on your work.

Pros

Salary is always on time

Cons

I do not have any problem regarding the working environment and salary.

Great start for Freshers

There is proper guidance for freshers. Team leaders are supportive, understanding and will help you grow personally and professionally. Each day is filled with zeal and enthusiasm to achieve new goals.

Pros

It is a great company to take a good start.

Cons

I do not find any cons here.

Great company to work with in terms of experience

Huge learning experience and also extremely supportive and lovely work environment. Respect for individual and the ability to communicate with your team leaders and manager alike. HR department is also supportive.

Pros

Relaxed work ethic, Respect for individual, Culture Understanding in team mates

Cons

Can't think of any

Excellent Work Culture

Work Culture is awesome here. Respect to the employees in every area. Follow the process of Ontime salary. Behaviour of Team leaders towards their team is really nice. Work hours are uniform, and you get paid for your overtime too which is an amazing thing.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

The only cons I would say is Saturday working

Helpful staffs and seniors

Every employee or staff is given respect. The team leaders are very understanding and helps you in every difficulty. Really love coming for work because the timings too are very flexible.

Pros

Friendly staffs and flexible office hours.

Cons

I love working here and i do not find any cons here.

Easy Environment to Work

Very busy Schedule but learned a lot. I think there is great teamwork and relax work ethic. Respect for individual and culture of learning from each other.

Pros

The company shows appreciation for employees and staff.

Cons

I think there's no such negativity here as far as I have experienced.

Good Work place Environment

It has been a wonderful journey in Elawoman for the last 2 years with Good learning opportunities.Management in some team is amazing and the team members are very supportive.

Pros

Good place to kick start career

Cons

Less Paid leaves

Very interesting team

The team is splendid. I have worked with them for 2 years now. They know how to keep employees satisfied and have one of the most open cultures one can have.

Pros

free time, no strict rules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at elawoman. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5