Electronica Finance Ltd
View all Electronica Finance Ltd reviews

Electronica Finance Ltd

Electronica Finance Ltd Employee Review

Productive & Fun Loving Culture in this organisation

A day starts with great challenges & work load, but same able to finish with the help of Senior Staffs. I learnt lots of thing which is related to my profession & to my personal life from Office Associates & from Customers as well. Work Culture is good, as every one always ready to help each others. But month end is lil bit hardest part of job, as everyone has to work late night to finish all the pending work.

Good place to work and learn new things

Overall very good place to work. Management are very helpful and supportive. Just having one issue that they don't have proper office premises in nagpur.

Good experience

Electronica is a one of the top machinery loan NBFC. This is my first onroll job. Here i am looking unsecured, LAP and Machinery loan. Here my experience was good. I sitting at Head office

It's a college for fresh to learn lot about machinery and loan

About Electronics finance ltd is very oldest company more then 25 years in machinery loan sector. Many of big companies in industrial estate all over India funded by EFL. When I joined as Branch Operation officer don't know about Machine suppliers and loan process. But they given good training n work experience got enough knowledge about industry, products, customers,sales pitch tactic,internal career growth, breathing time for development. Every high official are very easy approachable person. This is company created many talented sales manager in all over India. Thanks.

Pros

Every month

Cons

Annual tour for performers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronica Finance Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Electronica Finance Ltd with