Electronics Corporation of India

Electronics Corporation of India Employee Reviews

good learning and fun workplace and helping nature.

total team work, well supporting at work station in production and other manufacturing operations with safety guidance and well trained under the experiences persons.

Pros

lunch token system

Cons

short trems

Friendly employees like a family

No words to tell because Stress less work, good support of my incharge and employees to me. Good environment, Friendly employees, Learning of new things. Overall very best company

Productive and fun place

Quality control of EVMs and VVPATs And mainataining the booths and repair if any problem occirs during the time of elections proper training is provided before itself

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Sites

ECIL a liding company of India .My job experience on this company is very good.

My job experience on this company is very good. So I again joined on this (ECIL) Company .To many experience I achieved while working on the ECIL . Authority's & management is very acceptable .

Pros

Careful authority.

Better workplace

helps to increase your resources and ability and a better working atmosphere and best and helping staffs. Near by transport facilities for workers from long distance.

It's fun working there

It's an awesome experience...u will be travelling a lot and at the same time u will be enjoying....it's fun working there and ambiance is very good...

Pros

Lunch with benefits

Cons

Job security

Intresting,competitive and responsible work as it is a department of automic energy

Iam very proud to be an employee in ECIL because I can indirectly be a part of serving our nation and army through our projects.very challenging and most intresting projects I had gone through.

No better option - Choose

My experience here is more than 9 years. Main Headquarter @ Hyderabad – Majority of workforce is here. Zonal Offices @ Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore etc – Handful of people in zonal offices. Company is a fully govt. owned CPSE under Dept. of Atomic Energy. Pros:- -Timings are very good if you get habituated of coming to office in morning. General timings are 08.15 to 04.30. This way you have ample time for your personal activities after 04.30. Apart from Sundays, every second Saturday is a Holiday. The timings are a bit late by 1 hour in Zonal Offices (generally 09.15 to 05.30) -Stable job @ Hyderabad. Almost Nil transfers to other cities. -Being a govt. CPSE, on time salary at the last working day of the month. -Work load generally depends on the projects you are handling. In general, the load is satisfactorily manageable. -Most of the people are helpful if you are a known person in your particular dept., but this scenario gets opposite if you belong to some other dept. & require help from some other dept. -At your level, you can take certain decisions if they are beneficial to the ongoing project you are working & your boss will support it. -the company is generally customer based projects. Only few divisions have their own product. Being totally customer based you get to learn many new things in every project. Cons:- -Salary scales are among the lowest of all the known & good PSUs. -Medical facilities are not good. No dedicated hospital. -Employee related welfare schemes are not at all present. -Don’t expect anything on special benefits such as profit -

not worth your time working in this company

this company offers you very less than you contribute and work culture is very worst. people are not professional they are just employed and made to do work.

Pros

work timings

Cons

live a horrible life inside having no work and wasting time every minute you spend there.

Worst work experience. I never had peace of mind. Don't get into loop going as contract employee. People treat you very badly. Being a government organization they don't even have the minimum sense in treating contract employees in a friendly way.

Vvpet

Work in Pfqc cnsg department Ecil asrao nager work is well alrdy working Ecil 1 year well work good job work is also well done team work complete well support

productive and fun workplace

commisioning of evm is typical during elections sincerity and dicipline management of election process work culture is good During elections handle the evm maintance The most enjoyable part is to visit to the project sites

Peacefull environment to work with

I have got practical and real time exposure by interning with this company work culture was really very professional and at the same time I did enjoyed my time interning with then

Very good experience

Best experience in my life , The most enjoyable part of job, workplace and culture is also very good and less time and give more output . I learnt every day new things.

Just an appetizer but nothing else

Pros Exposure of government/ PSU organizational structure. It can be helpful as an appetizer for any candidate looking for a temporary role for keeping the belly out of hunger. Experience and Innovative thinking can be decided basis on superiors under whom we are working. Cons Skill development, Job security & Career growth: As it is clearly mentioned in the company joining form Technical Officer-C is for a temporary job. So, we cannot expect to be permanent. The bitter thing is that ECIL experience is not considered in many aspects in the present job market. One more thing, very very rarely ECIL releases job notification for experienced personnel. Skill development, You will lose many skills working here(would be strange but have to accept). You would get experience and knowledge in many sectors working here but that won't fetch a job outside the company. Very clearly, there is no job security working here on temporary payrolls Compensation: Offers much low(23k per month) if we would compare it with any other PSU companies.If we would compare BEL also-For Dy. Engineer on a contract they will offer E-1 band salary like INR 40K-3%-140K which they would pay the same amount for a permanent job with designation Dy.Engineer.And in BEL also there are different payscales starting from 18k-40k for the contract engineers. Company culture & Job satisfaction: It is obvious that in any company there would be politics but here, on a temporary role based on the superior we are working, politics depends. Our superiors will clearly rob our work in many cases rather than compensation also -

Fun and creative environment to work

My superiors helped me with any doubts about my project. The workplace was creative and friendly to learn new things. Their equipment and machinery were kinda old but they are up to good standards.

Productive and fun place to work.

ECIL Hyderabad is a place where you can learn a lot from the senior engineers. The Engineers here will give you a very good feedback about your work which will help you grow as an engineer.

Good place to learn provided you are interested

Internship provides a great learning opportunity for those students who want to learn embedded systems and vlsi. Best part is that they also have a dedicated lab for projects with guidance provided.

The working hours are flexible, working environment, work satisfaction, interaction with suppliers

Will increase your talent Knowing about industry Seniors support New technology Research and development Is far better than many other GOVERNMENT companies

productive and fun work place

productive and fun place to work .work culture is fine compare to other companies no work pressure, cons - no one would teach you anything you should learn stuff by yourself.

Not recommended

Salary is not good...everyone is treated equally...no working spirit, helpful for only learning..that is only for apprentice u can have liberty to learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronics Corporation of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Electronics Corporation of India with

• Electronics Corporation of India
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?