Eli Lilly

India54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,970 reviews
eliculturelearnteamemployeegoodlotcompany

Great place to work.

Very friendly seniors,Very cooperative,good work culture,they never discriminate on basis of anything.you will get chance to study new things and seniors are very friendly.you will receive salary and benefits on time.

Pros

Rewards In form of discount coupons

Cons

Job security is less

Good company but some managers are from Service companies so they tend to bring in service culture toxicity into product based company

Choose the right managers or get doomed and work swained.Plan your projects well, connect with higher-ups and hold leverage for promotions.Most old-timers are non-technical with no interest in learning and spoiling teams as the selection process back then was not up to mark.

Pros

Good Top management, friendly colleagues, lots of leaves, decent package and benefits

Cons

Too relaxed and in most of the teams work is not based on skillset and role.

Eli Lilly insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

I love this company

Really good culture. Relaxed atmosphere. Management is really good. No politics. Open communication. Free linkedin trainings. Perks offered are really good.

Many things to learn

Culture is very good. I experienced lot of sales learning in this company. Team was great and HO was also very very cooperative. In market Eli Lilly is having great sound.

It is a great place to work at. Work life balance. Employee oriented. Management cares about the the employees. Great benefits and a place to stick to.

It's completely good work place, overall Eli Lilly friendly working area.

My experience is good for Eli Lilly, and i have lots of learning his own and our team.Good place for work.fun with every events.i learnt management.Company culture is good.

Great company to work however, not for the ones who are growth oriented

The company provides all the benefits it can to its employees. Given the strong history, the resources for learning are in abundance. However, the growth is extremely slow and the Leadership's mindset is conservative compared to companies like Novartis, J&J and Pfizer.

Pros

Free lunches, minimal charges deducted towards cab service, quarterly team lunches, annual day celebration and diwali gifts

Cons

Promotions at whims and fancies of the manager, rules/guidelines altered for the favourites and work happening in-silos

Productive and Work life balance

Have the Flexibility to work on my own Can Speak with all the stakeholders at any given point of time Learned the difficulties in Project Management Have the flexibility to work from home

Good

I was an intern here, so I wasn't paid, but was constantly getting chances to learn and grow from a learning perspective. As an intern or having an early career, it can give you a good start to learn and contribute

Project owner

Lilly has a very good culture. There is work-life balance, people are good and helpful. Management is approachable and takes good care of their employees.

Pros

Free lunch, cab facility, work-life balance, Work from home option (5/month)

Great Place to work

As a Lilian we get respect each and every moment which seems to be a enjoyable part Management gives individual respect to its employees.its really a great culture for Lilly. Learned a lot in Lilly in terms of Dealing with the External customers especially Doctors and other stake Holders. The Hardest part is missing the Orders in month end.

Pros

Great Culture

Cons

Middle men Management

great workplace very focused set up

Great company to work for. Lilly had flexible working hours. work life balance was great. Great leadership team and I received good mentoring. Good career growth opportunities when you stand out in your team.

Productive Workplace

Travel around the city to meet doctors and bring about the sales target in particular zones. Team meetings were the most enjoyable parts of the job, The perks and benefits were good if the sales targets were achieved monthly.

Pros

Trips to Other countries

Cons

Work Stress

Great Company, however slow to adapt

Company expanded at a great pace, however some hiring didnt have good amount of thought process involved.. Great office 5 stars for that work life balance is good

Pros

free Lunch

Cons

paid parking

Best place to work

Process driven, equal opportunity to all employees, Speakup culture, investment based on individual efforts, high degree of recognition, exceptional leadership

Great organization

Eli Lilly was a fantastic pharmaceutical company during my tenure in which I learnt how to do my job in the right way! Excellent training interventions, tool kits for development, strategic intentions and people to work with!

Pros

Great company reputation and work culture

Cons

Few corporate business decisions

Everyday is productive and fun to work with new learning.

We start our day with proper plan to meet our customers from where we need to get the business,management is helpful and gives on time approval for scientific programs. I love my work place as everyday we can learn something new especially when we face any tough situation. Done STA for 6 months and was certified on HSE. Work life balance is low. Hardest part of job is to traveling whole night without sleep.

Pros

Work culture, management is transparent, pay and parks

Cons

Larger geographical area to cover and work life balance

Best Place to work

Best Place to work. Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of humor. ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.

Eli Lilly Was my first Pharma Comapny

Eli Lilly gives me an opportunity to work with the international Brand and helps me to learn the basics of Pharmaceutical industry.To associate with Lilly helped me in achieving the well reputation in Pharmaceutical industry.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

lack of lateral Support

Fun work place with rich professional learning

Environment that brings High value and integrity among employees , organization believes on investing on people, for their talent improvement, continuously working on quality of people through personal training and developmental programs. Best performance reviews that recognizes people, attitude , teamwork and excellence.

Pros

Car loans, Health insurance, Beast Performance management plan, employee stock option

Cons

long travel

Excellent place to work

Pros: Very innovative nimble focus risk-taking single idea is patient well being very thoughtful about betterment of community giving, caring and helping.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Eli Lilly with