ELIN ELECTRONICS LTD

ELIN ELECTRONICS LTD Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

Productive and good time management

This organisation is excellent for freshers to start their career shift with good technical knowledge.The senior level management is supportive and kind-hearted.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Time consuming

Working culture is not good

Working culture is not good due to mostly employee started his job in this company and get higher position but they are not capable for that position.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Extra 2 hours sitting

ELIN ELECTRONICS LTD insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

From my feedback, elin is best for start up of your carrier

Company is best for start up and here surrounding is very good, peoples are helpful. A lot of new things to learn everyday. If you have some ideas then you can share with your seniors.

Good productivity

Very good product manufacturing ,provide right product on right time ,an ISO Certified company,also have IATF Certification,good working environment,each person involve in project with full dedication

productive and fun work place

one of the best growing company in home appliances products, like emergency lights. juicer mixer grinder, ata maker, different type of Irons , hand blender, induction etc.

Job responsibilities

Good work and experience My 1st company and started with the carrier For elin electronic Ltd. Good Knowledge Hard working process Reviews from Employers Options employees about Employers Options culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management,

Not the best place to work but to start your basics in Power press and molding then right place to learn. A lot can be learned as most things own by people working there.

Nice compny

This is a very productive industry of injection molded components . It work for automotives compny like as Denso, Newlight , Magneti Marelli, & also for the Electronic Compny Philips.

Good place to lean work culture a wonderful management teams who works in favor of employee. A place where creativity is appraised and one gets a friendly environment.

best working place

Elin electronic is the one of best company of Baddi area.if Elin give me opportunity i'll be never lose.i want to say one thing about management. Elin management is best management.i am very lucky because i have done six months training time experience with Elin.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Learning centre

This place is very good for learner, everyone enjoy their work and also very supportive to each other. I learn everything what i able to do in Excise related work. Management is very friendly and always ready to give advice and guidance to all. I enjoy everyday, yes just like no one is perfect, when you work somewhere you definitely face some good and some bad thing. What i don't like here is the urgency of work and you are complete your quickly. sometime due to less time we made error too. In short, this is best place for freshers and very supportive management. But, i want to earn a lots. this is the only reason that i need change. I don't know i am right or not but i love to earn as much as i can.

Supportive & Good environment to work & learn

I have learn everything which I have today with the organization. From fresher to become a experienced employee with 5 years it gives me a great working experince everyday.

Not satisfied with salary in accordance with work

I m not satisfied with the salary they give according to the work they take from me..... I want a job where salary is given as much as work is taken from me .

Pros

Hygenic

Cons

cooperative staff & near to mangers

All employees & staff more cooperative. Good cuture & working environment. Manager helpful for impove skills. Well management rules. Awarded company.

Pros

cooperative staff

Cons

Limited work due to reason of co-maker

Very productive and creative, fun culture

I began my career in Elin Electronics, Pvt. Ltd. It had been the base of my career which inculcated job ethics, principles, respect, hard work and other great qualities in me and guided me towards a path of a successful future.

Pros

Work ethics, fun culture

Cons

Very poor growth in salaries

Work Hard

Never Work With High Speed. Take Time For Any Decision. Work Hard. Company Entry is on Time, But No timing For coming out.

productive and fun work place

it was good experience working with the company. i learned everything about store, material planning process planning reconciliation and stock maintenance. colleagues were encouraging. breakdowns in company used to be tough time. planning.. and procurement of material.

Pros

nil

Cons

long working hours

Funny & Open Enviorment

Typical Day : When A Hard Job Comes For Testing.Learned About Profile Projector, Standard Slabs, Gauges, CMM.Management was good will give 2 star out of 5.Co- workers was of old enviorment.hardest part was to complete a very hard job in a very less time.talking to HOD and managers freely was the most enjoyable part.

Pros

free tea, paid over time

Cons

less salary, less growth

productive and fun workplace

*worked for supervising the mounting of components on a particular circuit boards(energy meters).*learnt surface mount technology and through hole technology. i.e from the plain PCB to fully mounted PCB process.*supportive management.*co-workers worked together wit team spirit.*though it was bit hard to produce 3000 mounted boards a day but along with the team producing the output was a fun with satisfaction.*enjoyable part of the job was to complete the order in time with full hardwork of the team.

good place to learn

its a good place to learn about the production activities. you get all the knowledge from the point of production order till dispatch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ELIN ELECTRONICS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ELIN ELECTRONICS LTD with