Elite Elevators Pvt. Ltd.

Elite Elevators Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

I have been working for software developer for Three years. Elite elevators have Best policies, supportive colleague, Mental peace and Innovation in every Project.
Pros
Best HR policies, Good Infrastructure
Cons
Nothing to say cons
I have been working for Technical engineer for Three years. You will get an opportunity to learn about different technologies. Great Working Environment and Infrastructure.
Pros
Great Culture, salary structure, lots of facilities
Cons
Long Hours
I have been working software developer for 3 years. The team leaders are good and motivate the employees. The professional environment inside the company was so clean and No politics involved in any decision.
Pros
Great guidance by the Team Leader.
Cons
Long Hours
I have worked with the team for more than 4 years and I'm really happy to be there. Learned lot of things. I can improve myself and I achieved Good learning curve.
Pros
Job security, employee care, perks and benefits, strong industry brand
Cons
Nothing to say cons
Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary Increments.
Pros
Good work environment, Company policies are good.
Cons
Pros
Good work environment, Company policies are good.
Cons
Excellent target plans. Good safety culture and efficient HR practices and Great place to work with. The working environment give a stress free and positive environment.
Pros
Caffetaria, Insurance
Cons
Nothing as much great
I have been working at Elite Elevators full-time for more than 5 years. Exposure, Growth, Client interaction and Visibility to higher management. Good Environmental.
Pros
Great place to work. Client interaction and Visibility to higher management.
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
I worked as senior customer executive for more than 3 years and it was my boon to work there. Very good atmosphere for every Skilled Peoples. Fastest growing Company in India
Pros
Friendly environment at the office and really happy to work there.
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
Career growth and Improves skill and ability. Diligence of work was so good and targets and plans are very clear and confidential. When we attain our goal we can get our Incentives and Bonus.
Pros
Neat and tidy work place
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
I have been working there for past 4 years. Good work environment and ample scope for personal growth. It is one of the greatest organization to work at.
Pros
Good work environment, team co-ordination
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
I have been working for past 3 years in Elite Elevators. The best moment in my life are from there. I build my career from there and Now I attain a good Career growth and Great skills.
Pros
Ocean of learning opportunity, Stress Free work place
Cons
Long Hours
I worked at Elite elevators full-time for more than 2 years. Great place to learn and grow yourself. Good working environment, Good Exposure and work culture. Friendly environment to work with.
Pros
Good working environment, Nice Culture
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
Pros
Good working environment, Nice Culture
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
I have been working there for past two years. it was a company with positive people and Environment. Everyone helps each other and great pay for all.
Pros
Ocean of learning opportunity, Stress Free work place
Cons
Long Hours
I have been working at Elite Elevators full-time for 5 Years. Working hours are Flexible and my colleagues were really Supportive. They helped me in my career growth as well as improving my Leadership skills.
Pros
Facilities like cafeteria, pretty huge campus, Growth Oriented training were given at regular intervals
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
I'am happy to work there and it gave me an opportunity to grow my career and passion towards my technivcal skills. Each day is a learning there and thank you for making me an aswesome man.
Pros
Huge scale of operations and Technology driven. Stress free Working place.
Cons
Nothing can be say as Cons
I was worked as Technical Engineer for 4 years. It was really very nice company to work. Benefits are standard and you can grow your career tremendously.
Pros
Good Environment, Healthy and balanced life
Cons
No free lunch / transport
Best company to work for and Good job for fresh graduates. Amazing Infrastructure, good management, leave policy is good. Career progression is really High.
Pros
Professional growth opportunities
Healthy and balanced life with good learning atmosphere.Benefits are world standards really it is nice company to work. Great culture and Flexible office hours
Pros
Travel, Work from Home, Insurnce
Cons
Nothing can be say as Con
I have been working as Product designer for the past 4 years in Elite Elevators. It is a good opportunity to work there and able to learn new and innovative things that helps my career growth. Great pay for experienced as well as freshers. Thank you.
Pros
Good company to work with, nice management, great work place to learn new things
Cons
Nothing much when compared to Pros