Elixir Engineering Pvt Ltd

Elixir Engineering Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

This company management is excellent.

1) Provide Innovative work . 2) Provide sufficient salary . 3) Provide job security . 4) Good management available. 5) Job culture is normal and flexible.

Sallery is not on time

The company is very nice but the salery is not on time .there is no time limit for work .you have to work on sunday also . Much work load and less salery ..working condition and gaining the knowledge is very good here . For fresher it is best compnay to learn

Good

Company was very nice but salary and incentive not in time and less work place was good atmosphere management was very poor salary issue safety issue .

A workplace which provide me an opportunity to learnt and my enhance competent Technical and Professional Skills.

I learned and gain experience and knowledge by working with a dynamic, growth oriented EPC organization that encourages me to contribute usefully and offered me an opportunity to learnt and my enhance competent Technical and Professional Skills.

Great

I left the company as ego clash between me and the partner I was the 50 percent share holder in the company I the sold my shares to the partner and left the partnership

Sales & Marketing

I do Sales regarding Fire System also I do Audit . Main aim is to bring new Orders & maintained a existing Clients. Thus, I focus to Clients for sales .

Excellent platform for learning

The company provides a robust platform to learn the various aspect of Project Management, right from concept to commissioning and handover of the Project. The work hours are strenuous; though it gets compensated by the liberty and entrust the Management offers in carrying out the works in a self-cultivated style. Have learnt multi-tasking and absorbed nuances of Project Management from this particular avenue.

Pros

Aggressive and 'go for it' work culture

Cons

Long hours, relatively low salary scales

Productive,Fun Workplace

we are working here 8 hr in a day enjoying our lunch time half Hr,learned how to solve queries, how to communicate with client by mails or telephonic conversation,Management is ok. my co worker is very much sportive, no perfect information about work. our conference meeting out of Mumbai.

Jobs at Elixir Engineering Pvt Ltd