Emami Agrotech

Emami Agrotech Employee Reviews

Good work life Balance and Company does not believe in Hire & Fire policy. They are evolving very fast and adopting modern systems & process. Lack internal promotions system , due to which there is stagnancy of growth.Pay scale & benefits is bit on a lower side, compared to industry.
Pros
Work Life Balance . Freedom to work.
Cons
Benefits. Pay.
Very Good working culture and familiar by the senior, this is my first company there I got emprest money started with job. This company provides a mobile fone for SFA work and Laptop for work in starting.
Very stressful job. No time bound work. Seniors are very non professional.They hardly think about the prestige of the subordinates. Family life is very much unsecured.
A very nice company to learn and giving back. Job was very stressful but enjoyed a lot. For talented persons/employees has good recognition and appreciation.
Emami Agrotech ltd is a good company. Channel sales Distributors Team management Working atmosphere is very good Over all experience is very good.
Overall good working envoirenment , freedom for making decisigen related to work area and involving in msnagement decisigen. Apprisal policy & ,procedure is fare and transperant.
feeling good to work at emami learning more instruments which adds in my carrier. Experience in handling department good work culture nice management good collaborative collegue
Working area is better than other things. Emami Company is provided to me various types of training like as Werner Finley chiller, Communication certificate training..
Promoter driven company. No much room for self-development. The senior managment are less capable of decision making and are pretty unprofessional. There is no pros to join this company if you are already an experienced professional.
The best place to work in Eastern India. On of the largest and fastest growing FMCG company which has also stepped outside India. Working with this company being a trainee made me aspiring for same company to work with.
A supportive organization where each of us are given due attention to excel in there respective domain, and supported by performance based reward system.
Pros
Nice pay structure
Cons
Not any
Not learned anything new, just utilizing my old skills. Will not work in a long run for career oriented people unless you have any commitments. Company is growing, so will take time for that level of maturity.
management is so good as like 22 k gold. There is low labor turnover. Employees are satisfied with there salary and benefits. Employee relation is so good.
Excellent companyGood CultureExcellent expusureHelpfull managementSAP exposure is goodExcellent scope to grow knowledgeWork life balanceUsers also talented
It was a great experience working here. The company has provided me ample opportunity to develop my knowledge and career. It has a very good work environment. The superiors are always ready to help and their way of doing work would actually help in developing the knowledge.
The working environment was very soothing, all the seniors were very kind, learnt a lot from them. It was very excited to visit the factory and experience manufacturing of products. Taxation, MIS, Accounts were the core areas of my work. Overall it was a new learning experience for me and i tried to explore all the opportunities i got.
Pros
Healthy lunch at an afordable price.
Cons
HR department in case of interns.
nice work environment lots of things learned as beginner of engineer career nice job culture and job staff . birthday celebration, large scope to grow, good management
Pros
lunches in fastive day
Cons
At that time this workplace was developing and everyone was new man to everybody but all the colleagues were very good helping to each other and very much caring to each other.
Very Good work culture. Consistent review and hence flow of guidance by top management. Very much focused on work. Limited work taken or given, but it is ensured that all assigned work is completed OTIF.
Pros
Subsidised Foods. Guest house facility at factory locations
Cons
Salary is less
Good managers Good cultures Good environment Functional area awesome Good communication I want to be part of a team in a dynamic and growth oriented organization with complete ownership of my entrusted duties.
Emami is a good organisation, he helps to me working in independent. I left the job due to required to relocate to my home or orissa. I have controlling all east depots.
  1. Employee Reviews