Embibe logo
Embibe

Embibe Employee Reviews

Positive environment with great employees

Nice people.. They are very friendly or they help everyone.. I'm enjoying my job.. If you have any work so they support you in any situation.good place

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Neutral hours

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Good prodoctive

Embibe is a startup company, dealing with creation solution of questions of the CBSE,ICSE, State board pattern. These are very helpful for the students. These are interesting system of learning.

Pros

Free breakfast.

Cons

All most full day.

Worst company

They have the worst working environment, they treat their employee as a slave, even they don't know how to talk with a teacher. Please don't join this company otherwise definitely you will regret.

Pros

Cons

Stressful working environment

Worst Company even gone through

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers -

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication

Innovative Workspace and informative

A typical day would be about thinking of new ideas on how to make certain topics interesting for kids. As an organisation that solely caters to e-learning, it was focused on creating innovative content for kids. During the course of the internship, there were other tasks that we did as well, but it was simple and interesting, thus not being too stressful or being something outside the scope of our abilities.

Pros

Option to work from home, free snacks around the clock

Cons

socializing abilities

No job and money security.

Took lot of work from us and paid nothing. They expect different from the training session given. Payment is not made yet. Their behavior with teachers is unexpectable (not for all). You can try if you have lot of patience.But we always learn from every experience. So all the best 👍. Good luck.

Pathetic

Require you to devote more than 60 hours per week and still instead of getting an appreciation, you are always blamed for small mistakes. Forget to live if you work here.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Everything from CEO to house-keeping

Bad work culture

Not good for variable pay system. They hire you by telling that you will some amount of money per question but later they gave work which is less paid. Your salary will be deducted if you make some mistakes. While joining they never told about deduction. Every now and then they make some changes in their portal which affect your performance.

do not want to work in perticuler time

every day is typical for me . i have learned in this field that you should give your 100% every day . it is so managing field to perform . workplace culture should be familiar . give a realistic image of opposite mind . when your work admire , the feeling so enjoyable .

Jobs at Embibe

See more jobs

Good

It is a good company to work with. You will have a complete work life balance in it. Very flexible in timing and offs. But, no hike in the salary and you cannot expect variable pay on time

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to grow. A lot of opportunities to learn and expand your horizon. The perks and company culture are real good. There are a lot of opportunities to find yourself within the company

A great working atmosphere

It is a great place to work with very flexible office timings. Management needs to be a bit more transparent with procedures and deadlines.

Pros

Free movies at times

Cons

Long working hours and constant deadline pressure

From video production to content management

First thing in the morning i used to do was to set the targets for the day to my team, after that i used to look at the task at hand and prioritize them. At the end of the day i had to report to my head of the department about the status of the tasks and the work done for the day. On saturday's i used to show the productivity report to my team so that everyone could get the idea I learned a lot there from managing the the production of videos and content to handling a team of 7 people and coordinating with senior professors who used to help us developing our content. How to manage my time and work out the multiple tasks assigned to me. All the co-workers were nice and it was a good experience working with them. The hardest part of the job was to get work done out of the professor's. The part i enjoyed the most was managing the team I was leading.

Pros

Got opportunity to work with senior people

Cons

Place to live in nearby office were expensive