Embibe

Embibe

Embibe Employee Review

From video production to content management

First thing in the morning i used to do was to set the targets for the day to my team, after that i used to look at the task at hand and prioritize them. At the end of the day i had to report to my head of the department about the status of the tasks and the work done for the day. On saturday's i used to show the productivity report to my team so that everyone could get the idea I learned a lot there from managing the the production of videos and content to handling a team of 7 people and coordinating with senior professors who used to help us developing our content. How to manage my time and work out the multiple tasks assigned to me. All the co-workers were nice and it was a good experience working with them. The hardest part of the job was to get work done out of the professor's. The part i enjoyed the most was managing the team I was leading.

Pros

Got opportunity to work with senior people

Cons

Place to live in nearby office were expensive

Same location

A great working atmosphere

It is a great place to work with very flexible office timings. Management needs to be a bit more transparent with procedures and deadlines.

Pros

Free movies at times

Cons

Long working hours and constant deadline pressure

Positive environment with great employees

Nice people.. They are very friendly or they help everyone.. I'm enjoying my job.. If you have any work so they support you in any situation.good place

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Neutral hours

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with

• Embibe
  • From video production to content management