Embibe
Embibe Employee Review

Worst Company even gone through

September 29, 2020
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers - more...
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication
December 8, 2020
content researcher (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Embibe is a startup company, dealing with creation solution of questions of the CBSE,ICSE, State board pattern. These are very helpful for the students. These are interesting system of learning.
Pros
Free breakfast.
Cons
All most full day.
November 12, 2020
Content Writer (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
They have the worst working environment, they treat their employee as a slave, even they don't know how to talk with a teacher. Please don't join this company otherwise definitely you will regret.
Pros
Cons
Stressful working environment
August 10, 2020
Intern (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
A typical day would be about thinking of new ideas on how to make certain topics interesting for kids. As an organisation that solely caters to e-learning, it was focused on creating innovative content for kids. During the course of the internship, there were other tasks that we did as well, but it was simple and interesting, thus not being too stressful or being something outside the scope of our abilities.
Pros
Option to work from home, free snacks around the clock
Cons
socializing abilities
  1. Worst Company even gone through