Embibe

Embibe

Embibe Employee Review

Worst Company even gone through

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers -

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication

Worst place | A big No

You can survive if you know how to play politics.Rude behavior by senior members.If you wanna ruin work life balance then you are welcome.It's better to not join this company.

Engaging

The amount of work to be done depends on which projects require your contribution. Sometimes requires weekend work but you’ll get compensatory off for that.

Pros

Compensatory off

Cons

Sudden priority work to be done

Toxic!

Worst place to work at. You’re never paid on time. There’s petty politics in almost every department with the most being amongst HRs. One has to chase respective authorities to get a simple work done. If you choose to put down your papers your reporting manager will hold your salary as well as your relieving letter. Nothing is streamlined. They’ll lure you into joining the organisation by saying one thing & once you join they’ll act like they never told you that. Hardwork isn’t valued here AT ALL. Please don’t join this company as it’ll only give you mental trauma.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with

• Embibe
  • Worst Company even gone through
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?