Embibe logo
Embibe

Embibe

Embibe Employee Review

Worst company

They have the worst working environment, they treat their employee as a slave, even they don't know how to talk with a teacher. Please don't join this company otherwise definitely you will regret.

Pros

Cons

Stressful working environment

Same role

No job and money security.

Took lot of work from us and paid nothing. They expect different from the training session given. Payment is not made yet. Their behavior with teachers is unexpectable (not for all). You can try if you have lot of patience.But we always learn from every experience. So all the best 👍. Good luck.
Same roleSame location

Bad work culture

Not good for variable pay system. They hire you by telling that you will some amount of money per question but later they gave work which is less paid. Your salary will be deducted if you make some mistakes. While joining they never told about deduction. Every now and then they make some changes in their portal which affect your performance.
Same location

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with