Embibe

Embibe: 22 Employee Reviews

India22 reviews

Engaging

The amount of work to be done depends on which projects require your contribution. Sometimes requires weekend work but you’ll get compensatory off for that.

Pros

Compensatory off

Cons

Sudden priority work to be done

Toxic!

Worst place to work at. You’re never paid on time. There’s petty politics in almost every department with the most being amongst HRs. One has to chase respective authorities to get a simple work done. If you choose to put down your papers your reporting manager will hold your salary as well as your relieving letter. Nothing is streamlined. They’ll lure you into joining the organisation by saying one thing & once you join they’ll act like they never told you that. Hardwork isn’t valued here AT ALL. Please don’t join this company as it’ll only give you mental trauma.

Embibe insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Join it only when you have no other option

This my friends is a lost company, no values, no ethics just a company eager to want you feel startup culture without any vision. Join it if you are on earth just to breathe.

Work-life balance is very bad. Everyone works only for money, not for the growth of the company

I had a bad experience cause I was working for a contract base. So they give all the work to full-time employees and I just go every morning and come back by just doing one project. I can easily finish 3 projects a day

Pros

Cons

There are lots of cons

Stressful and a bit disorganised

Managerial decisions change very often and clearly lack vision and direction. People frequently leave and newbies are hired to fill in middle level roles. This leads to a lot of miscommunication and confusion

Management could be more fierce than they claim to be but the company is good to kickstart career

Good place to start your career and explore options available.the senior management holds professionals with vast experience and they offer opportunities to explore, learn and grow as they implement the latest technology

Being a consultant at embibe, is working like a donkey 24/7 and earning like a beggar. The houring hours are always more than 10 hours and the salary range for consultants stand between 10k to 20k, whereas the salary offered was 35k

Pros

Cons

Delayed salaries, much less salary paid than offered, extended working hours

Good place to learn grow

Embibe works on cutting edge technologies, one gets a chance to work on the latest tech and on the product. People at Embibe are very knowledgeable once gets lots of opportunities to learn from them & from peers as well and grow.

Pros

Snacks, Insurance

Cons

Work Pressure

Positive environment with great employees

Nice people.. They are very friendly or they help everyone.. I'm enjoying my job.. If you have any work so they support you in any situation.good place

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Neutral hours

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Good prodoctive

Embibe is a startup company, dealing with creation solution of questions of the CBSE,ICSE, State board pattern. These are very helpful for the students. These are interesting system of learning.

Pros

Free breakfast.

Cons

All most full day.

Worst company

They have the worst working environment, they treat their employee as a slave, even they don't know how to talk with a teacher. Please don't join this company otherwise definitely you will regret.

Pros

Cons

Stressful working environment

Worst Company even gone through

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers -

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication

Innovative Workspace and informative

A typical day would be about thinking of new ideas on how to make certain topics interesting for kids. As an organisation that solely caters to e-learning, it was focused on creating innovative content for kids. During the course of the internship, there were other tasks that we did as well, but it was simple and interesting, thus not being too stressful or being something outside the scope of our abilities.

Pros

Option to work from home, free snacks around the clock

Cons

socializing abilities

No job and money security.

Took lot of work from us and paid nothing. They expect different from the training session given. Payment is not made yet. Their behavior with teachers is unexpectable (not for all). You can try if you have lot of patience.But we always learn from every experience. So all the best 👍. Good luck.

Pathetic

Require you to devote more than 60 hours per week and still instead of getting an appreciation, you are always blamed for small mistakes. Forget to live if you work here.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Everything from CEO to house-keeping

Bad work culture

Not good for variable pay system. They hire you by telling that you will some amount of money per question but later they gave work which is less paid. Your salary will be deducted if you make some mistakes. While joining they never told about deduction. Every now and then they make some changes in their portal which affect your performance.

do not want to work in perticuler time

every day is typical for me . i have learned in this field that you should give your 100% every day . it is so managing field to perform . workplace culture should be familiar . give a realistic image of opposite mind . when your work admire , the feeling so enjoyable .

Good

It is a good company to work with. You will have a complete work life balance in it. Very flexible in timing and offs. But, no hike in the salary and you cannot expect variable pay on time

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to grow. A lot of opportunities to learn and expand your horizon. The perks and company culture are real good. There are a lot of opportunities to find yourself within the company

A great working atmosphere

It is a great place to work with very flexible office timings. Management needs to be a bit more transparent with procedures and deadlines.

Pros

Free movies at times

Cons

Long working hours and constant deadline pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with