Embibe

Clear
2.4Job Security & Advancement

goodcompanyplacelotworkingsalarydaytime

Stressful and Insecure

No worklife balanceVery stressful work environment Too much on internal politicsNo SOPsToo much of uncertainties in job rolesLeadership has no clear vision

Join it only when you have no other option

This my friends is a lost company, no values, no ethics just a company eager to want you feel startup culture without any vision. Join it if you are on earth just to breathe.

Embibe insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Management could be more fierce than they claim to be but the company is good to kickstart career

Good place to start your career and explore options available.the senior management holds professionals with vast experience and they offer opportunities to explore, learn and grow as they implement the latest technology

Good place to learn grow

Embibe works on cutting edge technologies, one gets a chance to work on the latest tech and on the product. People at Embibe are very knowledgeable once gets lots of opportunities to learn from them & from peers as well and grow.

Pros

Snacks, Insurance

Cons

Work Pressure

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Good prodoctive

Embibe is a startup company, dealing with creation solution of questions of the CBSE,ICSE, State board pattern. These are very helpful for the students. These are interesting system of learning.

Pros

Free breakfast.

Cons

All most full day.

Worst Company even gone through

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers -

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication

No job and money security.

Took lot of work from us and paid nothing. They expect different from the training session given. Payment is not made yet. Their behavior with teachers is unexpectable (not for all). You can try if you have lot of patience.But we always learn from every experience. So all the best 👍. Good luck.

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to grow. A lot of opportunities to learn and expand your horizon. The perks and company culture are real good. There are a lot of opportunities to find yourself within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with

• Embibe
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?