Embibe

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

goodcompanyplacelotworkingsalarydaytime

Good

It is a good company to work with. You will have a complete work life balance in it. Very flexible in timing and offs. But, no hike in the salary and you cannot expect variable pay on time

Rewarding workplace

They have remuneration comprising of fixed pay and variable pay. They give week off on all Sundays and alternate Saturdays. Their health insurance policy is very active and robust.

Embibe insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Toxic!

Worst place to work at. You’re never paid on time. There’s petty politics in almost every department with the most being amongst HRs. One has to chase respective authorities to get a simple work done. If you choose to put down your papers your reporting manager will hold your salary as well as your relieving letter. Nothing is streamlined. They’ll lure you into joining the organisation by saying one thing & once you join they’ll act like they never told you that. Hardwork isn’t valued here AT ALL. Please don’t join this company as it’ll only give you mental trauma.

Being a consultant at embibe, is working like a donkey 24/7 and earning like a beggar. The houring hours are always more than 10 hours and the salary range for consultants stand between 10k to 20k, whereas the salary offered was 35k

Pros

Cons

Delayed salaries, much less salary paid than offered, extended working hours

Positive environment with great employees

Nice people.. They are very friendly or they help everyone.. I'm enjoying my job.. If you have any work so they support you in any situation.good place

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Neutral hours

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Worst Company even gone through

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers -

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication

Pathetic

Require you to devote more than 60 hours per week and still instead of getting an appreciation, you are always blamed for small mistakes. Forget to live if you work here.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Everything from CEO to house-keeping

Bad work culture

Not good for variable pay system. They hire you by telling that you will some amount of money per question but later they gave work which is less paid. Your salary will be deducted if you make some mistakes. While joining they never told about deduction. Every now and then they make some changes in their portal which affect your performance.

A great working atmosphere

It is a great place to work with very flexible office timings. Management needs to be a bit more transparent with procedures and deadlines.

Pros

Free movies at times

Cons

Long working hours and constant deadline pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with