Embibe

Embibe Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

Good

It is a good company to work with. You will have a complete work life balance in it. Very flexible in timing and offs. But, no hike in the salary and you cannot expect variable pay on time

Great Place To Work, Learn & Grow

Love working here. Complete satisfaction in terms of the contribution I am making and the compensation I am getting. Friendly colleagues and great scope to grow in your career.

Pros

Supportive management, learning opportunities, good salary, stability and job security

Worst Company even gone through

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. Firstly, I applied for a content developer interview at Embibe. They shortlisted my resume, and there was an online test for the same. After a week, I was informed that I cleared the interview process and the next was a personal interview round. It was pretty tough. I cleared that round also. I was asked to fill my qualifications and bank details in the google form. I was said to wait as they will be verifying the form details and then revert to me.They kept me on hold for 2 months after I got selected, during which I received a mail from HR that they can neither confirm nor reject my candidature and I have to wait for more timeThe platform where I saw the vacancy, it was written that it is a full-time job and no 'CONTRACT' word was written. Also, the salary stated was 50k-60k per month.Initially, HR whom I talked with also said its a full-time job. But after 2 months when they sent me the agreement, it was written that it is a contract based job for 1 year. Also, it said that there I will not be considered as the employee of the company. And the salary is not wholesome, rather it is on a per-day per question basis (cost of one question lies between 80-100 INR). How could it be 50K per month?it was not expected from Embibe at all. I was really disappointed to waste 2 and a half months waiting for such a company.My advice to the management team is:1. Please do not directly call the candidates. Rather, please send an email for communication.2. Do not lie to your candidates about the job. It is very important for job seekers -

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no committed salary, poor management, no truthful communication

Innovative Workspace and informative

A typical day would be about thinking of new ideas on how to make certain topics interesting for kids. As an organisation that solely caters to e-learning, it was focused on creating innovative content for kids. During the course of the internship, there were other tasks that we did as well, but it was simple and interesting, thus not being too stressful or being something outside the scope of our abilities.

Pros

Option to work from home, free snacks around the clock

Cons

socializing abilities

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to grow. A lot of opportunities to learn and expand your horizon. The perks and company culture are real good. There are a lot of opportunities to find yourself within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embibe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Embibe with