Emonics

Emonics Employee Reviews

I recommend this company

I've been working for Emonics for a year and have had a nice time. The benefits aren't bad, and management is very accommodating with any accommodations that may be needed.

Pros

Overall good

Cons

short breaks

Productive workplace

The working environment is one of the best I've ever seen in my professional life. Our management is really interested in seeing everyone flourish. He is concerned not just about the personnel, but also about our clients. Our mission is to find the greatest possible match for everyone we represent.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Short breaks

Emonics insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Good atmosphere at work

Emonics has a pleasant working atmosphere and is very employer-friendly. They allow you to take a variety of certifications and training courses. Nice place to get skill up.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No cons

Terrific organization

It's a terrific organization with well-defined processes and excellent staff support. It offers a variety of learning opportunities, including access to the greatest tools and certifications.

Pros

Productive and Challenging.

Cons

Short breaks

There are good internal opportunities.

A company that is well-managed and has a stable workforce.Ideal for those who do not require a fast-paced career or high salary.HR regulations that are both strong and ethical by corporate standards.

Pros

Overall good

Cons

Nothing much.

Work is enjoyable, and there is a lot of room for growth. Discover new ideas and notions. The way you approach a client and analyze an objection has fundamentally altered, and you now have a lot of room for growth.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No cons

Good

Continuous challenge and modification of strategy to meet with a changing market. Very helpful and always willing to lend a hand when required. It allows each member to demonstrate his or her strengths and capabilities.

Pros

Great challenges in work

Cons

No cons

simple life balance

It's a fantastic location to broaden your horizons and learn from a talented group of leaders. Intellectually stimulating, productive, core-oriented, and with a simple life balance.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Good management

This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about new technology. Management that is supportive. It's a terrific office and a great location to work. While I was here, I took part in a couple of events, and everyone was quite kind and friendly.

Pros

Good events happen.

Cons

No cons friendly environment

A lot of learning opportunities

Processes that are very human-friendly and have a good culture. Working with worldwide teams is a prerequisite because the company is particularly focused on global delivery. They provide an extremely flexible work environment.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

No cons

Provides good training

Along the process, I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of helpful folks. They are the ones who have taught me what I know now. Emonics is an excellent place to start your career since they provide you the freedom to do what you want while still providing you with the necessary training.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

short breaks

The organization values its employees and goes above and beyond to ensure a pleasant working environment. Within the organization, there is a lot of possibility for progress and growth. Weekly happy hours are offered, as well as daily company meals.

Cons

short breaks

Good place and working culture

More prospects for advancement, a competitive salary, and the best culture. The greatest company to work with on the market. Everything is in good working order. Complete openness.

Pros

Good company

Great place to learn

You can study a wide range of technologies because they are always teaching you and providing you with as many courses as you require. The work environment is fantastic, and all of the employees are quite pleasant.

Pros

Learning new technologies

Cons

No cons

A good place to work

The compensation is determined by the standards, which, I must say, are pretty high.If you are offered a chance with Emonics, don't hesitate to accept it.

Pros

Good place and work culture

Cons

No cons

Scrum master

Work Life Balance. Good Working Culture.Job security is good. People are very knowledgeable and the learning path functionally is too good. You will get know how the business of our product works.

Pros

Workplace

Cons

Nothing is there to complain.

Great work atmosphere

It's a great place to work, with a great work atmosphere that encourages learning. The appraisal policy is the most effective. Excellent coworkers and working atmosphere. The best policies for performance evaluations.

Pros

Good policies

Cons

No cons

Employee friendly

It will take a lot of time and work on your part, but it will pay off with excellent technical knowledge and management abilities. You'll be working with the most cutting-edge technologies and will have plenty of opportunities to advance.

Pros

Progressive

Cons

No cons

Good

You may expect a smooth onboarding experience and prompt responses to your questions. Learning new technology and working cultures is beneficial. Deliverables can be relatively seamless due to the shortened approach.

Pros

Good hiring process.

Cons

Work life balance is good

Work-life balance, learning environment, professional development, ability to achieve in career, friendly and easy-to-work-in workplace, caring management, and job security were all factors that employees valued.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

No cons

Secured job

Leaves are available at any time. Management is the ability to comprehend. They participate at all festivals. The working environment is quite pleasant.

Pros

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emonics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emonics