Emtec

Emtec Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Quality of work and Flexibility

Ocean of learning here. Good quality projects. Highly team interaction. Direct interaction with business. The most important thing always something new to learn.

Official response from Emtec

October 14, 2022
We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your tenure with us. Thanks for highlighting our great team and learning opportunities!

FUN Collebrative

objective, management was good, team was good, good work culture enjoyed my time Other priorities for the organisation include continuing quality improvement and innovation in medical education, increasing the rural doctor workforce, and driving changes to produce the medical graduates that our communities need.

Oracle Fusion Financials Functional Consultant

I learned fusion and so many things here. I am happy to work in Emtec .salary and work culture also good in Emtec. Management is okay not a bad. most enjoyed the Emtec work culture.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

work from home

Productive workplace with intern-friendly environment

The work is straightforward and objective. Input from the managers makes things a lot easier, and working in scrims means a huge task is split up making it easier to deal with. I learned the Ionic framework from scratch and was able to create and integrate an android app with help from senior mentors who guided and taught me well. The workplace is quite open. Snacks and coffee are sold throughout the day and its okay to carry it to the computer. Managers at different levels all the way up to branch manager are available on site and are very approachable and friendly. The hardest part of the job was probably to mix in to begin with since I did not speak the language spoken by most people there but they were really welcoming and warmed up to me soon. I enjoyed how much autonomy I got over my work. I was told what to do, but how I did it was completely up to me. This really helped me learn and move fast.

Pros

Free lunches, unlimited coffee, friendly colleagues

Extremly Non-Caring Management

Did not feel safe from career perspective in this company, hence going for a change. Also people do not help you in progressing in your career. Overall Negative experience.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

People and Company outlook for India Office

Good

Emtec is the right size provider of technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align your technology solutions with your business needs. In short, our singular mission is to create "Clients for Life". To us, this means creating long-term relationships that are founded on trust and sustained business value.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emtec. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Emtec with

• Emtec
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?