ENHANCE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

ENHANCE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews for Video Editor

1.7Job Security & Advancement

Not a Good place to work and excel

I was a employee here and i can tell by my experience they ill not treat you well they require to work like horses and have have no errors while doing that not even 1 in a week or in month 1 mistake and they will get you out in no time and also they wont be giving you a no prior warning or a formal letter for any mistakes you do and will just terminate you in 1 day. this is sad for an individual to work like that and also be threatened to get expelled at any given moment.

Worst management

Depressing place to work where employees are not treated well no systematic procedure of work. Talent and experience is never considered only buttering and being favourite of your boss or TL can give you progress.

wrost place

wrost place bad manegment full of politics they dont value their employee clients k chamche dont spoil your life to work here anytime the will fire you without any notice,

Worst company I have worked with

I joined as a video editor for their client, an app and it was the worst experience. They have management issues, worst canteen, the boss is usually off and the work culture is very tight. The employees have no say in any form of creativity and are asked to serve what they have been told. Zero growth and development.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ENHANCE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENHANCE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1