Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd

Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Employees are good but the employer doesn't provide enough facilities

Working with the team and taking up the responsibilities is all I learned from the company. Always be patient and dedicated to your work. No considerable increment, no overtime payment. Employees coordination is good. Employees are lesser than the required.

Pathetic, Bad Mouth Head, No Time Management, Will ruin personal life too, No Manners to talk with Female Staff.

Extremely worst company to work with. They do not care about their employees. No time management. Being Female staff we used to leave the office by 8:40 PM(No conveyance provided).

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

All 7 days working, No time to leave the office, No WFH even during Covid-19.

Average experience

Outdated work culture.Need to improve on management skills and value for employees.Lay offs during the Covid-19 pandemic.High on office politics.Work within their comfort.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Salary lower than average market wages.

Politics prevailing company

One should not refer anyone to Entab. People sitting at managerial level never give respect to their subordinates. For getting promotion you need to lick their shoes.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Bad politics

Productive and opportunity driven

You will get the best exposure of your life while working under this organization. Entab - India's Most Preferred School Management Software from past 18 yrs. with more than 1500 schools as clients. We provide fully loaded and automated school management software for seamless connection between Principals, Teachers, Parents and Management on a single platform.

Very poor company

I don't have words to give review this company this only Jhatu company don't waste any one career in this company. very poor infrastructure if you will go for washroom after 2 times your management will raise question about you.

Pros

Nothing is pross

Cons

every thing is cons

Vey good working culture.

The most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Pros

In Entab Infotech good experience with meals and work culture.

Cons

No Cons.

Very Good Company

i spend 2 years in this company , i have greate experience in this organization , environment is very good , increament is very good arroung 30 % every year

Very comfortable work environment

It was great working with this company as I got the opportunity to excel my capablities . I learned more about my field of work of preparing more creative power point presentations for the students. The management was very responsive & satisfied .I was very comfortable working there.

Pros

Professional Management

Cons

None ! all is best

Lots of learning and good work experience

A typical day at work was my first day when I didn't know what to work. Management at this company was very good, all things are pre-planned and managed. My co-workers were very co-operative and helped me everytime. Hardest part of job is deadline.deadlines were for very short time. All moments were enjoyable for me.

Pros

Friendly behaviour

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

Good Experience

Day Shift Job but did work in great pressure so leaned to take pressure and complete the task. Learned management also from the seniors and helped subordinates in the manner that they can improve them self and will be in situation to bring up. Travelling is most important and enjoyable part of this Job as i like travelling a lot.

Pros

In Entab Joyful experience with meals and work atmosphere.

Cons

No complaints but the company runs by profit making.

Satisfactory

Nice company, Productive and fun work, Management was good. Work was really nice. Productive Skills. Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective.

Pros

Free accommodation and meal.

Cons

Not much benifits financialy

Good work place to start as an fresher

Started my career as an fresher in this company and built my skills. Worked on few different projects and explored different domains. All together, I enjoyed working here but had few rough days though.

Pros

Free accommodation and meal.

Cons

Long hours.

Entab is fun work place

1) Very cool environment with Good management. 2) How to manage team, how to handle escalations,Ms office, Excel 3) Good managements 4) Very polite and friendly team members. 5) Nothing would be harder if we love the work. 6) Every day working at Entab is enjoyable moment

Pros

Doing more work.

Cons

Entab Infotech is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective. Entab develop more powerful school erp software.

Pros

Company accommodation.

Cons

Excellent company to work for except of the mid level management system

Worked for +2 years and enjoyed every bit of it except for the ops head who was a nut and knew nothing about his profile. Was easily manipulated by other zonal heads. Founder, Co-founders, CEO , MD are very experience and knowledgeable and supportive with staff.

Pros

Work life balance, Good Salary, Timely payment of reimbursement, No overtime work.

Cons

Workplace management enjoyable part of job.

I have enjoy my work in last company. workplace is very professional and friendly. Management of company very good and i have learned how to work a team role with management. My most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good organization to grow fast in our skills.

Cons

Increment process is less compare with others company.

Efficent Management and a great Learning place

Entab is the great company ,Run by efficient and capable Management,a great place for learning.Innovative in product line. Good training and skill development process for employees

Pros

Mobile application and desktop application.

Cons

Long hours to spend on laptop and desktop.

Challenging but easy work

It can get very challenging because they have big targets. So, achieving the said targets within the set parameters gets very challenging. I had an enjoyable time dealing with the challenges the team had.

Pros

Facing Challenge.

Cons

Infrastructure is very good.

"Its a company that works on school ERP management software and CampusCare mobile App !!!

Entab is provide the best platform for improving skills and learn more. I have been working at Entab infotech full-time (More than a 4 years). I have learnt a lot of things at my workplace and was managing a Branch office's Admin, HR and Project responsibilities.

Pros

Good culture and flexibility to work.

Cons

My Lack of development team in a company.

Productive and fun workplace

Entab is the best workplace for employees. I have been working at Entab Infotech pvt. ltd. full - time (More then three year). Entab is the 18 years old school management ERP software company.

Pros

Managers are very supportive. Entab provided on time salary.

Cons

Scope to develop skills and learn more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location