Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India

Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

A good place to work with great work atmosphere

Elite institute with a great opportunity to develop. Beautiful campus. Great food. Supportive colleagues, high work culture, professionalism, friendly bosses,

Pros

International campus, calm and relaxed atmosphere, high work ethic, professionalism

Cons

No cons

Good place to work. Balanced work environment. Great autonomy. Inspiring leadership. The institute gives good growth opportunities, wider exposure and motivation.

Fun place

You would enjoy working here if you like work places with open area; limited work and not many great opportunities; salary could be decent depending on your designation but regular 9:30 to 6 job with a lot of time for self and family

Good Work place for learn to apply from theory to practical.

Excellent organization which offers not only good working environment but also study, learn & gives freedom of think and apply in practical. Also gives opportunity to interact with higher officials of industry and bureaucrats.

Workplace had a very good enviorment and had great infrastructure to work in

A typical day at work was very nice. I was able to learn different management skills of handling the clients alongwith the technical skills on current trends in market.Doing my job in real helped me improve my knowledge and i liked it very much. The management as well as co-workers of my workplace were very encouraging. The hardest part of the job was updating your technical know-how along with the managerial skills day by day. The most enjoyable part was encouragement and honesty of my co-workers.

new to professional life .

had to go through company manuals and procedures whole day long. Leaned about basic workplace ethics. managemant wanted to carve me into a succesfull enterpreneur. co-worker were all new they also wanted to learn more ad more.

It was nice experience in my life.

I learned a lot of things. I m really thanks to you who support me to go ahead...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4