ENVERTIS INFOSOFT PVT LTD

ENVERTIS INFOSOFT PVT LTD Culture reviews

India11 reviews

Clear

Think Big join Envertis

If you are looking to shape up your professional life, get along with Envertis. A place with cooperative collogues and the heaven of tech-savvy people. Come, work and go, there aren't any leg pulling or dirty politics to lie down your possibilities and scopes.

Good environment and trusted company to start your career

I am working here from last 1 year as laravel professional and learning more and more every day. Helpful assistance from my senior team leader and manager and good HR policy helps me to do my job properly. There could be some changes need to be implemented for multiple projects handling.

Productive and homely workplace

I am working here as a team leader and I am really happy working with Envertis currently. The working hours are flexible, which helps me to balance with my personal life too. The location is also great. The atmosphere of the workplace is quite earthy or you can say it is quite homely. Teammates, administration and management, all are very helpful. As there is always another side of the coin, so I feel there is a huge workload here. However, I don't consider this as a negative aspect because I believe that with pressure comes greater responsibility. The pressure is there but you will not feel it due to the environment and the assistance from your seniors.

Small scale company with lot of room for improvements

Need enthusiastic team leaders who will be able to mentor the team and improve the quality of the deliveries. Need enthusiastic team members whose goal will be to take technical and quality initiatives and promote the same among the peers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENVERTIS INFOSOFT PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ENVERTIS INFOSOFT PVT LTD with