EPAM Systems

EPAM Systems Employee Reviews

India89 reviews

technologyprojectlearningsecurityculturesalaryprocessbalance

Decent place

Learning is in EPAM DNA.- No need to wait for the appraisal for getting the next level in the carrier.- Best trained managers.- Hired high skills and pay is much higher than industry.- Get paid for interviews taken by candidates.- Most of the work is offshore development.- So many learning opportunities- get a chance to work with global people (US, Europe, China, and many more)- Flexi benefits for tax saving.

Depends on project to project

You will have a good Learning experience in EPAM but with the cost of work life balance.Some projects have micro management with no work life balance.Their WFH policy is good but comes with a condition . You will find some good coworkers .

EPAM Systems insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

fun at work place

Enjoyed working in EPAM, very good work culture and my learning curve is very good. People in this organizations are competitive and show professionalism in work.

Great working experience

Great company with good pay, and good hikes and goo number of clients. good onsite opportunities . we can easily switch projects. great trainings...

Good service based organization having renowned client. Also, Bangalore started with new opportunities.

Again it depends on project. Collaborative and smart people always ready to help in need Having started with new client where more focused on due diligently completion of task instead of punch in and punch out. Opportunity to involve in dojo activities.

Pros

Enjoyed, More focused on due diligently completion of task, no micromanagement of daily punch in and out.

Cons

Internal assignment switch took little longer time.

Nice company to learn new things and grow

Encourages to take challenging roles and grow on careerTeam encourages to define grow path and work forGood recognitionsGood rewardsPromotions with global assessments, no politics in promotions

Pros

Learning, transparency

Cons

New managers

Good

I have recently joined in the company. I dont know well about the work culture there. So far its better than what I imagined but I dont know what happens in future lol

Epam

Great to proceed for freshers as it cares about employees and identifies talent and promotes us quickly based on our performance and our dedication and hardworking mentality

Pros

Quick promotions

Cons

Stressful environment

Good work life balance and good learning curve

Good work life balance and good learning curve.Promotion process is Good. But is hectick.Good and transparent management.Good leadership team and HR processes.Employee centric

Nice company to work with.Good work culture.Supportive managers and peers.

Good and flexible work culture.Supportive managers and peers.Work Life balanceBenefitsOpportunities to learn for engineersVarious trainings are available

High tech projects but poor work culture. Hire and fire if no project

High tech projects but poor work culture. Hire and fire if no project or on bench. Micro management.Hiring for role which is not suitable but just to meet client demand, they hire and pay well, then fire once project is over.

Pros

Package

Cons

Great place to learn and grow at any level

Open and transparent work culture. Strong engineering practices with great learning culture. Performance evaluation is completely based on reviews from peers and other stake holders and not based on managers' perceptions. Completely neutral and self-initiated promotion process done through independent assessment and not decided by managers. Great set of in-house tools & portals and almost everything is automated.

Pros

Great learning culture, Good compensation and benefits, Great culture of rewards and recognitions, Transparent and completely neutral promotion process, Strong engineering culture

Cons

Recently due to lot of growth in numbers hiring standard seems little relaxed than before.

Don't join epam , I got trapped in policiesBe aware

No job securityPeople not responding to youYou feel like lost in carrer pathClient can remove you from project any time.No proper planningNo managementDominating community

Pros

Salary better compare to other companies

Cons

No job security, People not responding to you, You feel like lost in carrer path, Client can remove you from project any time

Good company

Overall a good company to work and grow. New technologies like mean or MERN stack are also available. Good compensation too. Do recommend to anyone .

Slow paced, yet stessful

Small org. Slow paced and yet stressful. Working culture was not good. No credit for the work you do. No consulting flavor. Overall was kind of ok ok experience.

Stressfull Environment

Clients are so rude and will demand to work also on weekends. No work-life balance. Only good thing is salary but hikes are also less compared to others.

A good place for fast-learning and active people

Epam Systems is formerly Alliance Global Services. According to my experience in my account: * Not very strict on timing, as long as the work is done. * Good recognition for the people who come up innovations. * Expects it's employees to be multi talented, which is required in this era.

Pros

Good place, with some very intelligent people

Cons

Not enough support, in few situations

Epam is great company to work

Every employee has chance to play a role of SDET , chance to explore multiple technologies, onsite opportunities, package benefits and employee benefits are really good

Poor management and less opportunities

Very poor management and sales team. Very limited clients and projects. Bad Work-life balance. Managers are very immature. No vision in project and management.

Good Workplace

A nice place to work and will be able to learn new things and skills personally and and as a group. Training will be provided and assistance will be given when hardwork is shown.

Great work life balance and Productivity and Good Compensation

My previous organization provides great work life balance, good opportunity to up-skill our self, good work environment and compensation benefits. It also provides remote work option.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPAM Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EPAM Systems with

• EPAM Systems
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?