Epic Research

Epic Research Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

It is to good

It is a very good and exellent company and its enviorment are to much secure and feel comfort in this company and that atmophere are un belivable and most beautiful palace.

Business analyst

The company was good but the nature of the business was suspicious. I would say anybody should do proper research about the company before the joining.

Bad choice to work if you are looking for a good decent job

Bad choice to work if you are looking for a good decent job.Just go there if you can speak Hindi and English fluently they will hire you. bad environment,bad culture,late growth rate and chances. No fix timing of work. Do un ethical things. A fraud company we can say.

productive and fun culture

epic research is one of the leading advisory company of india. Very good working environment ...managers are quit strict..and they know how to take work from their executive..

Pros

free snacks..

Cons

8 hours

Worst expierence to work with Epic Research

I worked there for 4 years achieved 100 % sales target but after 4 year management ask to leave reason CEO is women friendly guy and prefer females aroumd into management . I will suggest please dont trust these people specially HR Manager and management team .

Excellent Company In Indore

I the working with Epic Research and got a very excellent experience in this company. There are some of important points why i like this company and those are: * Improve My Skill * Good Team work * Best seniors * Salary on time All occasions are celebrate in this company.

Pros

Best Environment

Best Advisory Company In Indore

Epic Research is the best advisory company with an excellent advice's. It is really best financial advisory firm, that help to earn profit. Working environment is very good and supportive team.

Pros

Working environment is very good.

Best Advisory Company in Indore - Healthy Environment

I am working in Epic Research, (Less than a year) and i am very happy to work with Epic Research. Good working environment, Manager behaviour and senior behaviour is good, seniors help every time and motivate to learn new things. Epic Research provides Salary on time this is the very good thing. if you want to learn about stock market and build your career so you should be join Epic Research.

Pros

Excellent work environment

Cons

No such negative things.

Epic Research is best advisory firm in indore.

Epic Research is Indore's best advisory company. In Epic research Good working environment i ever seen. and supportive also. Epic Research is Best place to build our future. ; )

Pros

I have been working from last three years in epic research ltd.

Cons

Nothing bad views for my company. it's Indore best advisory form.

Best Stock Market Advisory

Nice place to work...supportive seniors..great environment. I joined as a fresher here and is feeling goof to learn about stock market, nifty calls, mcx tips and other co-related services that the company offered to the clients. Their package are good enough to explore the market and it's segments.I will definitely recommend epic research to my friends, family and relatives.

Productive and fun working place very supportive HR and manager

Excellent working place But working hours should reduce it was just like a marathon which never ended Otherwise everything is good here HR manager CEO quality team are very down to earth

Pros

Free breakfast and evning breakfast

Cons

Long working hours

Good for freshers

Good working environment Salary on time But target based job Lil bit target pressure We can learn equity and commodity trading there Long working hours

Pros

Good Incentives

Cons

Target based jobs

Excellent working culture

Epic research is the best place for one who wants to make carrier in the sales field. Here the management and seniors are highly supportive. Pretty good incentives

Pros

Excellent work environment

Cons

Work is not of my interest/field

Its gud

environment is awesome and awesome deal with customer . company is gud . managment is also gud . HR ,quality members overall is gud ..

Not healthy enviornment

Pressure is much than usual no time for lunch and as fresher they are expecting much than what we can provide and job profile is not interesting But anthem part and Saturday theme concept is good fine

Pros

Anthem

Cons

Pressure

Awesome Work Culture

I have been working as E-Marketing Analyst from last 1 year. I would like to recommend my friends to join this firm to experience a great corporate life.

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

No such negative things.

Working Environment is good

Hi all, I am working as E-Marketing analysts in Epic Research since last one year, and i am very satisfy with the company. The working environment in great for every employee. Very flexible hours of working.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Timnig hours should be less

Good ambiance

Epic research is providing best advisory services to its traders to deal in stock market. Epic research is hiring best expertise having good technical knowledge.

fun workplace

Timing problem but learned a lot of things like how to deal with the customer in any situation,atmosphere is excellent for girls and many more thing which should learn form there.

Pros

friendly atmosphere, some cultural activities are also conducted there.

Cons

timing problem (long hours)

fun workplace

learned to keep patience. helping coworkers. month mid and month end are typical days. RNR ceremony is enjoyable. learned to deal with all kind of people across country.

Pros

lunch time n a cultural environment

Work Culture is good

I like to work in the company and find it very professional with corporate behavior. Training is also provided for learning. Co-workers are professional and supportive.

Pros

Training schedules, professional environment, corporate behavior

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epic Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Epic Research Reviews by Location