Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India48 reviews

managementcompanyworkjobenvironmentworkingprocesssupportive

Stressful

It was very stressful and hard. People there are not helpful. They give you a lot of work and make you sit for more than your login hours. It is good money but think before joining.

Pros

Punctuality

Cons

Awesome company to work with.

It is the most employee friendly company with the best management. The only reason i left the company was due to further studies. On a scale of 1 to 10 i will give a 9 for their management and being employee friendly with fast resolutions for any concerns

Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment

Stressful but it depends from department to department

My experience with the workmates were good. But the team leaders, I will not blame everyone but sone of them give you do much stress and that constant pressure of targets.

Its good for Freshers

In my opinion, if you are a fresher and a student or living nearby then its a good place to startup. Coming to work culture its ok even in terms of management as well, HR’s are helpful unlike other companies but not the TL’s. As for salary you will get it on time but its not what they told you.... timings are not as per mark. I was told that after a couple of months I will get morning shift but later on they turned down and said continue or leave so that is it.

Pros

Supportive colleagues

Cons

Long working hours, less pay, hectic target.

Epicentre

Nice place to work with awesome working culture and with lots of activities and fun times. Management at epicenter is very good. Good place to work. Supportive Team Leaders and Group Leaders.

Good

Its very nice and enjofull working with epicenter. freedom for working. Relaxed and stress-free job Management is very good Infrastructure and cafeteria is very good

Good company and management

Good environment with good staff ........................................................... Monday is the very hectic day of every week ........................ Management is good............. Hardest part is briefing with tls............ Social environment is good Tls and managers are very cooperative

Collection of credit card payments in US

Representation of commenity bank (US States Credit Cards) Clarification of statements Negotiations with the customer and helping them with proper feedback and necessities

Productive and very good learning experience

Ovearall a Place where i got to know the 'nuannces of Process/Industry and its skills which helped me groom myself and gained conlfidence.. I feel i was fortunate to get such amazing company to work with who indeed gave me a chance to work for thier process which was AMERICAN EXPRESS which i feel is an achievement in itself to be part of it .

About epi center

Epi was a very good and very near by for me to travel overall experience very good. The most important thing of epi is they give a start yo the person who is new in bpo sector

A propritory firm is better

Manager gets so frustrated they steal data and recover debts from customers from different organization. People come in drunk and action is taken only against agents. All messed up management.

Multiple BPO process

Well nice environment work but pressure and lots of work. Friendly working employees. Good location as of now. Working tip: Have many process internally and can try to switch the process inside by having conversations with management.

Pros

Canteen facilities but should buy on you own

Cons

Rotating Shifts

Nice company

Friendly working environment and best for part time jobs good payments for overtime and sack offs Best place for students to work along with their studies Management is good upto some extent

Pros

Overtime payments

Cons

poor management

productive

good workplace to work will get a lot of knowledge while working in the company, good environment, conducts events so that employees enjoy leisure as well.

Pros

good environment

Productive and fun place

Good at the start of the career. Many nitty forties to learn. A bit away from the business centre.. But that's okay. Worth a couple of years of early work experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

A nice working environment with good management. Work can sometimes be taxing as it depends on which team you will get selected. May be expected to work on weekends.

Was fun

The ops management is co operative especially altaf sir here i got opportunity to showcase my talent and be the best in the industry and utilise my knowledge

its a good job I had experience the infrastructure is good

I was doing the the job of telecaller . I had learn that hot to talk with the customers . the management was good . the work place and the work culture is good . the hard part of the job was that to control the customers anger

Pros

telecaller

Cons

4 to 9 30

Very friendly & approachable people at all the levels, never like to see you in any discomfort. Always help to make a achievable plan an execute it without any issues.

long working hours.

Credit card collections done on day to day basis.Learnt a lot about giving benefits to customers while taking payments as well. Job culture was good at Epicenter, however there was no job security.

Call Center (BPO)

This Company as a Call Center in which i had to call the US Customers who where been delayed on their Credit Card Payments and ask them the reason for the delay and set-up a Payment Date.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd with