EQUINITI INDIA

EQUINITI INDIA Employee Reviews

3 thank you holidays given to employees. Work life balance. only problem is hike percentage is very low. Yearly once annual event conducted. Pro-type DA circulated for Project.So difficult to understand and work
It's the worst place to work for. No work life balance. No job security. Too much politics. They are ten yrs back in innovation and technology. No growth whatsoever. Very less appraisal. No encouragement. I will never recommend any of my friends.
Pros
Handsome salary
Cons
Everything is a con only.
I felt happy when I was working in equiniti.we have somewhat work pressure but our team members make it as easy by supporting with each other mostly my SME has more patience and tolerance.
Good place to work with no pressurized work so far. Can get positions easily According to the manager and TL employees will like the place and that's how I liked Equiniti. Management is very understanding and not to rude or bossy
All good experience no negatives... Each and everyone in the company supports a lot... Given good trainings for the beginners... Quickly getting promotions.
Pros
Free beverages, mandatory holidays
Cons
Time machine - to check breaks
Its typical place to learn for freshers and transparent management approach. Employee concerns are well understood by senior management. Always drive towards new transformation in operations and business
It is the place where you can learn and grow if you are willing! There is an open door policy. Monthly and quarterly rewards and no micro management from the higher authorities
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Pay is very low
Your Life will become unhappy!!!!! No mobile allowed and Micro Management and Limited Breaks and even they ill come bring you to the floor, No leave, No Sick leave, Managers are very poor in handling peoples, No Fun and entertaining events No team outing or Lunch Cafeteria is very Small No parking Systems and other Applications are very Slow Even they ask questions for Bio Breaks...
Pros
No dress code and Fixed Shift Timings
Cons
There is lot more
Good company. Good process there followed. Job work life balance is good. We have thank you holidays for 3 days in year. We have 10 days mandatory leave.
Very good place to work and totally supportive management who gives space to showcase our talents.Weekly and monthly awards IL b given to employees which leads to a encouraging factor.
Pros
Shift
Cons
Cab facility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EQUINITI INDIA?
Good learning experience. Lots of growth oppurtunities and onshore trainings. Flat Hierarchy structure. Can talk to your senior managers at any time. Easily approachable.
Can set up in different locations. People are given respect and treated equally. If we have the talent this is the best place where we can shine better.
Pros
Ijp
Cons
Break timing
I would say this is not a company for experience employee. Don't expect recoganize for work, it is only for those whom they want will. Highly pressurise company without appreciation for your work. Very high partiality in every thing right from permission to appraisal and promotion. So this is what I left as long as I was with them. Anyone wants to prove me wrong can join the company and take your reward.
Worst work culture. No proper HR policies and procedures. No job security. Worst management team. Annual pay increases will not be more than 5 percentage. Never listen to the concerns of members.
Cons
Company itself is a cons
A Typical UK shift where most of the people cannot adopt Since the time in afternoon Health is not good.Equiniti is a good company for starters if they get placed in IT.
Equiniti was good company for learners and freshers improve their skills and prove their talent in different technologies and level 3 company.Work stations and colleges also be a good and good culture to work with equiniti.
Equiniti India Pvt Ltd creates lots of career opportunity to the employees. Its achieved a big milestone in BPO industries. employee able to balance work and life equally.
Pros
Working time is good
Cons
Single way transportation
good developing company. it should become process oriented company so that the productivity would be achieved. it should concentrate more on automation
Equiniti India is a great company to work to prove your self without any bar.
Not a great company to work for, they will tell you something and will put you in something else. It will not look into a IT company at all. Join at your own RISK.
  1. Employee Reviews