EQUINITI INDIA

EQUINITI INDIA Culture reviews

Very good place to work and totally supportive management who gives space to showcase our talents.Weekly and monthly awards IL b given to employees which leads to a encouraging factor.
Pros
Shift
Cons
Cab facility
It's the worst place to work for. No work life balance. No job security. Too much politics. They are ten yrs back in innovation and technology. No growth whatsoever. Very less appraisal. No encouragement. I will never recommend any of my friends.
Pros
Handsome salary
Cons
Everything is a con only.
I felt happy when I was working in equiniti.we have somewhat work pressure but our team members make it as easy by supporting with each other mostly my SME has more patience and tolerance.
Worst work culture. No proper HR policies and procedures. No job security. Worst management team. Annual pay increases will not be more than 5 percentage. Never listen to the concerns of members.
Cons
Company itself is a cons
Equiniti was good company for learners and freshers improve their skills and prove their talent in different technologies and level 3 company.Work stations and colleges also be a good and good culture to work with equiniti.