EQUINITI INDIA

EQUINITI INDIA Work-Life Balance reviews

3 thank you holidays given to employees. Work life balance. only problem is hike percentage is very low. Yearly once annual event conducted. Pro-type DA circulated for Project.So difficult to understand and work
It's the worst place to work for. No work life balance. No job security. Too much politics. They are ten yrs back in innovation and technology. No growth whatsoever. Very less appraisal. No encouragement. I will never recommend any of my friends.
Pros
Handsome salary
Cons
Everything is a con only.
I felt happy when I was working in equiniti.we have somewhat work pressure but our team members make it as easy by supporting with each other mostly my SME has more patience and tolerance.
All good experience no negatives... Each and everyone in the company supports a lot... Given good trainings for the beginners... Quickly getting promotions.
Pros
Free beverages, mandatory holidays
Cons
Time machine - to check breaks
It is the place where you can learn and grow if you are willing! There is an open door policy. Monthly and quarterly rewards and no micro management from the higher authorities
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Pay is very low
Good company. Good process there followed. Job work life balance is good. We have thank you holidays for 3 days in year. We have 10 days mandatory leave.
Good learning experience. Lots of growth oppurtunities and onshore trainings. Flat Hierarchy structure. Can talk to your senior managers at any time. Easily approachable.
Can set up in different locations. People are given respect and treated equally. If we have the talent this is the best place where we can shine better.
Pros
Ijp
Cons
Break timing
A Typical UK shift where most of the people cannot adopt Since the time in afternoon Health is not good.Equiniti is a good company for starters if they get placed in IT.
Equiniti India Pvt Ltd creates lots of career opportunity to the employees. Its achieved a big milestone in BPO industries. employee able to balance work and life equally.
Pros
Working time is good
Cons
Single way transportation
good developing company. it should become process oriented company so that the productivity would be achieved. it should concentrate more on automation
Equiniti India is a great company to work to prove your self without any bar.
Not a great company to work for, they will tell you something and will put you in something else. It will not look into a IT company at all. Join at your own RISK.