Equiniti

Equiniti Employee Reviews

India32 reviews

companyplacemanagementworkemployeebalancelifeequiniti

Good palce to work

Good place to work, Career growth and well career based exposure to business. The technologies are both legacy and latest. one can start the career in EQ and learn

Good company

this is a good company to work with. I worked in the Indian offshore office and the work environment is quite impressive. However mandatory 8.5 hours clock is a little drawback. Not a big deal in a pandemic as everyone is working from work from home.

Equiniti insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Growth less Career!

It's the worst place to work for. No work life balance. No job security. Too much politics. They are ten yrs back in innovation and technology. No growth whatsoever. Very less appraisal. No encouragement. I will never recommend any of my friends.

Pros

Handsome salary

Cons

Everything is a con only.

Not so good

Will put in you in different teams. I went for the position of Tax Analyst and interviewed for that but they put me in Capital Market team and gave me a reduced package as compared to my previous organisation.

More in to business operations

Good company to begin the career, quality in learning. Very limited opportunity to grow within the organization. Happy to work with Equiniti. Lot of learning

As a process executive I had very good experience.

I felt happy when I was working in equiniti.we have somewhat work pressure but our team members make it as easy by supporting with each other mostly my SME has more patience and tolerance.

My team is always a best team

Nice place to work , management is good and our CEO is a very kind hearted . Always motivated the staff in all the situation. Am happy to work here and it's very safe too.

Amazing company with focus on work life balance. Some great leaders. Management is very employee friendly. Client list includes top companies. Presence in UK, Europe and US.

Good

Good place to work with no pressurized work so far. Can get positions easily According to the manager and TL employees will like the place and that's how I liked Equiniti. Management is very understanding and not to rude or bossy

Productive and fun

Productive and fun. Good learning with cleaning and maintaining data. Experienced handling extremely important payroll data. Understanding the business value of data.

Very good growing company

All good experience no negatives... Each and everyone in the company supports a lot... Given good trainings for the beginners... Quickly getting promotions.

Pros

Free beverages, mandatory holidays

Cons

Time machine - to check breaks

Excellent place to learn and create visibility

Its typical place to learn for freshers and transparent management approach. Employee concerns are well understood by senior management. Always drive towards new transformation in operations and business

Good company to work, shift timings are really good single shift. The major drawback is cab pickup. They are devloping company its age around 5 years in india.

Job Security is good in this company

Overall fine place to work. But not for growth and career. Work culture is good. But management is not good in behaviour with employees. Handling people ruff and tuff.

10 leaves of mandatory holidays

3 thank you holidays given to employees. Work life balance. only problem is hike percentage is very low. Yearly once annual event conducted. Pro-type DA circulated for Project.So difficult to understand and work

Good company, great colleagues and excellent managers

It is the place where you can learn and grow if you are willing! There is an open door policy. Monthly and quarterly rewards and no micro management from the higher authorities

Pros

Good work-life balance

Cons

Pay is very low

There is nothing!!

Your Life will become unhappy!!!!! No mobile allowed and Micro Management and Limited Breaks and even they ill come bring you to the floor, No leave, No Sick leave, Managers are very poor in handling peoples, No Fun and entertaining events No team outing or Lunch Cafeteria is very Small No parking Systems and other Applications are very Slow Even they ask questions for Bio Breaks...

Pros

No dress code and Fixed Shift Timings

Cons

There is lot more

Good

Good company. Good process there followed. Job work life balance is good. We have thank you holidays for 3 days in year. We have 10 days mandatory leave.

Fun workplace

Very good place to work and totally supportive management who gives space to showcase our talents.Weekly and monthly awards IL b given to employees which leads to a encouraging factor.

Pros

Shift

Cons

Cab facility

Worst recruitment experience

HR and recruitment team is really worst in this company. Some of my friends attended interview for some IT infrastructure support, the interviewer told they have been shortlisted and the HR will let them know the interview details for the final round. After a long wait they got an email from HR saying that they are not shortlisted. This happened twice for the same person. One more incident happened to other guy and he was shortlisted and there seems to be a delay in salary discussion, one fine day that guy called the HR to check out the status, by that time only he got to know that his profile has been kept on hold as some other guy joined the company for same position. Applying for IJP's will not work here. IJP will be rolled out to take a specific person. It's a pre planned deal here. Even IJP mails will not be sent to the BPO guys as the management will not let the bpo guys to go out of their team.

Pros

Weekend offs

Cons

No cab for pickup

Good

i worked for 2 + years and good place to work in terms of timings and culture. if i have chance to work again it will be good enough to get in and work for EQ and do my level best in order to drive / improve the service levels and quality.

Pros

Working timings

Cons

Management + Payments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equiniti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Equiniti with

Equiniti reviews by popular job title

• Equiniti