Equinix

Equinix Employee Reviews

India4 reviews

Excellent work environment with work life balance.

My journey with Equinix has been a wonderful and knowledgeable. In my 5 years of service, i was exposed to the Datacenter world and the technology used to make the world short to connect. The management and staff are very understanding and warm. There is ample growth opportunity and learning.

Pros

Technical Learning Opportunity, Growth and Rewards.

Cons

Good Solutions, but lacking investment in resources to support the endeavour in India

The company has great solutions and was in demand with all Indian SI's but the resources and structure needed to support the endeavour was missing and this caused in huge effort from self to support the various asks coming from various SI's and to support their need single-handedly.

Pros

could get good relationship with Global company due to its visibility

Cons

Long hours including weekends to support Global SI's especially due to scale.

A nice KPO to work for

a typical day at work comprised reading mails of clients and providing them services as directed, working on sharepoint, rooting documents on Oracle. At this KPO, I learnt intercontinental work culture as we had to constantly keep int touch with our team based in United States. Management was impressive has a great team of co-workers which co-operated in all the processes. the hardest part of the job was working in night shifts. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning American accent to communicate with American team

Pros

inter-continental work environment

Cons

night shifts

productive work place.enjoyed myt work

i enjoy my work with my team mates. their co-operation helped me in finishing my projects. my lead support also helped me in completing my project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equinix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Equinix with

• Equinix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?