ERA Group

ERA Group Employee Reviews

Era Group is a very word class engineering,construction and service conglomerate,well positioned in key infrastructure market which offer long term growth potential . very hard working place it is very hardest part of my job period.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Very long Time
This company is very good. But company sufferings from finical crisis his salary is delay around two to three months company culture is very good company staff is very good
Joined Fresher engineer in Purchase deptt. Taking care of sheet metal purchase as well as consumable items required for production. Taking care of purchase of spare parts of machine as well as maintenance spare parts. We deals with PEB structure.
I learnt several things from this company.. I got basic knowledge of real estate from this company.. Good & healthy environment. Good & helpful managment
Pros
Motivation activity, Timely Apreciation
Cons
brbcl nabinagar bihar site as a billing incharge. i prepare client & pc biil, manage work flow, reconslation material & prepare next month buget. & also green book .
Pros
free guest house
Cons
No i m not filling here any typical day. I m lerned here maximum civil construction practical work Site execution and more achieve here management skill. I remember this company a long time in my life.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
12th hours
At Era I have learned how to handle extreme pressure. I have also learned new aspects of life and how to be strong in difficult times.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ERA Group?