Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 1,830 reviews matching the search
Very nice company . i recommend each of my friend to join ericsson because when u joined once you will not be willing to leave this company by your own. workplace has soo much fun you will miss office when you will be working from home
Ericsson is one of the Best company to work with. Process orientation best in the world. Treats employees as an asset. I have been privileged to work with.
Pros
Free lunch, free pick and drop
Till now I have Maneged to sustain in my project. I just completed 1 year in Ericsson. Good compensation ,nothing new to learn. Many people staying 5 years and more in erricsson. Hope the experience help me grow in the future.
This company has a culture which is quite employee oriented. Since I am part of a global organization here, the timings are flexible though sometimes awkward too. Also, whenenever possible, there is lot of emphasis on the choice of work. The managers are cordial(except few exceptional cases) as the top leadership has a very democratic view of how to run the company. The portfolio is massive and hence an employee has lots of choices. Many employees stay with the complany for more than 5 years.
Pros
Employee orientation
Cons
Salaries can be more competitive
Wroking in Ericsson will teach you good learning experience in telecom products. Good part is work life balance . But less salary hikes and variable pay. A managers driven company
Pros
Wfh
Cons
less hikes, less promotions
If you are working professional way Job Security will be there however JOB Culture is very pathetic. Corporate politics is very much there to demotivate you specially when you are from different state.
best company to work for management, job, role employees were very professional and growth enabled complete autonomy globally placed travel opportunities
Pros
everything was good
Cons
nothing i can find as such
Ericsson has very good worklife balance.Employee friendly company with good reputation in the telecom area.It is investing in its digital business and seeing a slow but steady growth.Colleagues are very supportive and helpful.
Pros
Mobile bill reimbursement
Cons
Hike has decreased
Good work Good pay Good management Good team Nothing much to complain.Overall a good place to be and takes about an year to settle down initially, have patience.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Slow decision making
Nice place to work, supportive team. Work life balance, competitive environment, daily standup, could play various indoor games. Weekly progress review for intern. Mentors are supportive, managment is slow.
Pros
No strict timing, supportive, work life balance, free meal coupons
Cons
No team outings, no extra facilities
Ericsson has very good work culture . Good work life balance culture , Good people and Good work environment . Good for Learning and career development.
Pros
Good work life balance culture
Cons
Average salary
Ericsson good company in Jaipur good employees good job experience my experience very good experience kukas company good discipline in company good security
Good
Cons
9 hours
Stressful environment, I saw Every month employees leaving the company. Worst management, biased and egoistic managers.salary is on time. Lots of politics. Worst case in Noida Ericsson , lots of good thoughts but briefly no work-life balance.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No Work-Life Balance.
Good opportunity to develop your skills They provide equal opportunities to upgrade yourself Suitable options are available for career advancement, depending upon your experience
Great work culture. a truly global company with lots of benefits. The international exposure is truely fulfilling. one can learn much faster with level of exposure.
Academic is good in Ericsson. I love to have a member of this giant telecom organisation. In you talk about on a broader view Ericsson is one of the best employer in the world.
The work culture isn't that good.wfh can be a bane at times making u work for long hrs. U have to work for 2 prjcts at the same time. Too much micro management
Not a good place to work. Lot of politics. Line manager will treat you like a slave, you will be threatened, suppressed for everything, mental torchure. Voice survey is of no use as Line manager will take your life if filled against him or true feedback is shared. Awful place.
I lost my job in cross cutting,afterall it's a MNC company.In this covid19 period we work for company at this condition and suddenly they terminate me. And also they gave me notice 1 month ago, no extra salary for terminate me in such condition. How do I survive in such condition. Really I can't differentiate small Private company with MNC company. HEvenmmhfxbhmmmanagemestastbehind me
Pros
Good team member
Cons
No job assurance
Very good atmosphere for enhancing the skills as well as for delivering the best capabilities.Supportive in all directions from all levels.Excellent opportunity to lean and get exposure to new and innovative Technologies
Pros
OBT and perks
Cons
Very good company to work for. Best work life balance. Very good support from the management. You will learn a lot. High end technology. Top company environment.
  1. Employee Reviews