Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,504 reviews
A nice place to work. Work culture is good but you must have someone’s approach to work there. Because only that person can grow who have some senior’s approach, otherwise you will not be able to grow there. Excluding all these, it is a relaxing place to work
Good pay, benefits, generous PTO, and probably the best telecom company out there. But it's good pay because you end up working 60 to 80 hours a week or more. If you're a workaholic and do not want any personal life, then this is the industry for you! No work/life balance unless you have a warehouse or office job. It will take a major toll on your health. But that's really just the tower industry in general, not specifically Ericsson. It's a great company to be with if you're anything other than a tower technician. However, if you insist on working in telecommunications as a tower technician, Ericsson is definitely the place to be. They will take better care of you than any company out there and you really can't beat the benefits. Just be ready for the corporate madness and nonsense that comes with working for a huge company.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Pto
Cons
Work/life balance, Physical/mental burnout, Never get to be home
I really enjoy my job. There is never a dull moment as I spend most of my time in the field. I have a great manager and the work benefits are excellent.
Pros
Decent work schedule, excellent managers and work benefits
Cons
drives can sometimes be long to sites.
Empresa dinâmica e agradavel de trabalhar e produção tranquila.
Pros
Refeição na empresa e convenio medico
Cons
contrato de trabalho
This used to be a great place to work then everything changed with new management, they care more about how much money they make over your personal needs
passion about information and electronic systems and servers like linking and solving some problems at the field of telecommunication would be nice job for you.
As part of the NPI group, each project had an acceptable amount of learning curve. I liked these challenges and it kept me motivated. Club it with an extraordinary manager and I had my dream job.
E/// is great place to work.Lost of opportunity if you are deserving. Lots of training and upskill initiatives.If you are lucky you can get onsite OJTs (nowadays rarely happens) .One can be in touch with latest emerging technologies.On the pay side E/// is really make you starve.Work Culture is fantastic.
Pros
Work life balance, learning of emerging technology, leadership in technology
Cons
salary, bonus and internal politics
Great company which is talking care of their employeesEasily to get internal movement Employee friendly Work life balance Cab facilities. And there are moreWhen I was working there from 2012 to 2015
Especially in the US, Ericsson remains the 900 lb gorilla in the wireless industry. Continuing the metaphor, sometimes it's difficult to get a 900 lb gorilla to move quickly, and there can be pockets of resistance to change that require some political dexterity to overcome. Management is generally open to and encouraging of movement within the company, to the point where those reluctant to do so can be viewed as stagnating. Overall a solid company with great benefits.
Pros
Industry-leading position, excellent benefits package; management encourages intracompany movement
Cons
Sometimes slow to embrace change
Este foarte bine,merge treaba,O firma de succes,o recomand
Result oriented working environment. Project management methodology
I worked as a RAN Front Office Engineer and was assigned to Mobily Telecom Riyadh Saudi Arabia. When it comes to salary, benefits, and place, are good.
Pay is decent, hours can be long. PTO is very nice. Mostly local work, that was nice. If you are a Crew Lead, Management will make your job pretty difficult, especially the Project team. They have no clue what it takes to build a cell site, they are only concerned with coloring in green blocks on their spreadsheets. Field Services Management, for the most part have little to no " Field " experience. They push an " Office " type environment for field personnel. For the most part that makes the Crew leads job very difficult. Ericsson promotes a " Snowflake " type of environment as well. The young " Green " guys are not held accountable for their inability or unwillingness to learn and or to perform to expected levels. There is entirely to much irrelevant and unnecessary B.S training blocks that are mandatory, as well as an unrealistic amount of daily and redundant paperwork. Now for some good. If you are a capable Crew Lead, you do have the freedom to run your jobs the way you want as long as you are completing them successfully and on budget, there is almost no micro managing when it comes to the construction of your sites. You are free to voice your opinion, as long as you don't have expectations of change... As with most huge corporations, you are a tiny whisper in a huge crowd. All in all, I would consider working for Ericsson again, I would though take a lot of time writing what I want in my contract.
Pros
Plenty of PTO.
Cons
Management does not have enough Field experience.
Ericsson is very big company and if you are expert in some area then you can easily move around world and work in different countries and cultures. It is very big.
Pros
Multinational
Cons
Amateur at project execution
this is very bad for me full 3 years work in Ericsson as ofrole but no increment or change position but workplace is good ,working member is also good ,he always supportive nature ,But for of role management not good aside on role management is good .
a typical day at work: nicewhat you learned: Professionalmanagement: Proworkplace culture: prothe hardest part of the job: travelingthe most enjoyable part of the job: traveling
in Ericsson you have flexible working hours, and also management and customer understanding the current situation during Covid-19 this lear to productivity from employees
You’re another worker there that can be replaced easily, so you have to look out for yourself and get use to being out of town. Great place for training and experience for sure. You’ll run into workers that are there to “just get by and collect a pay check”. I don’t know how they don’t get rid of this types of workers and find the hard workers leaving bc of it .
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No time home and always working out of town .
The company was a great learning tool that was easy to adapt to cause they gave you the necessary tools and training. They did waste alot of time and money on certain projects
Pros
Cons
Backstabbing coworkers
I worked on a project and had no work life balance. I asked for support and received none. It was a special project but no one communicated the expectations upfront. I do know some people very happy in their role at the company, so it may depend on who you work for and what group you are in.
Pros
nice corporate campus, diverse culture, lots of smart people
Cons
no work life balance
  1. Employee Reviews