Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews for Network Engineer

The company offers great learning resources while working on the job, work is overwhelming at times. HR is not so great, must keep track of things. Great laptop, and IT support.
Pros
Cab, subsidized food, nice canteens, organizational culture, night shift & holiday pay.
Cons
short breaks, less pay
this is very bad for me full 3 years work in Ericsson as ofrole but no increment or change position but workplace is good ,working member is also good ,he always supportive nature ,But for of role management not good aside on role management is good .
Good place to work with great work culture. Ericsson also encourages its employees to learn new things and explore their potential. Being a huge and diverse organization, Ericsson exhibits a great sense of respect towards its employees.
3 years of experience as a Network Engineer. Productive and Fun Workplace. Good job culture and work-life balance. Not recommended for freshers. Salary benefits are low.
Ericsson is the very bib company and there is more job Security, there is good Management and the job culture is very good at my end there is Salary/Benefits.
Friendly environment. Cooperative colleagues. Good work culture and management. Good work life and personal life balance. Healthy environment, good perks, good career Options.
Working Environment is good , culture good , growth limited, offroll is treated same as onroll but there is no job security for offroll after project end.
Company Name is Good to here this I was very keen to join. It's not like as the name , Never join such a company in a contract base all time you will think like today or tomorrow would be my last working day. Project finish your work day finish.
Pros
Company Manegement is Good
Cons
Too Much pressure for the work, some time no weekend off, no job safe
Good for people who want to start their career but need to switch since no growth is seen for the future and salary is not upto the mark for higher positions
Lots of full night shifts. I learned drive testing, neighbour planning, site installation activaties, KPI monitoring. Working in project for the long time we have to request everytime for the change of projects to increase our learning and technical skills.
I have much more thing experienced and knowing about to network field. In ericsson i have doing many things and learn about to softwares and loging with a IP also knows about to IP and VLAN.
the initial 3 years of my Carrier in Ericsson ,was a great experience. Great learning opportunities with Work Balance. Good help from managers and seniors in work related aspects.
Ericsson is a good place to work in. It has much of a relaxed schedule if not working in back office. Do consider it as a job preference. The salary hikes are though less.
Got Excellent experience in all G ( 2G,3G,4G LTE ) networks as well as Transmission. Good knowledge gained in all projects and managed services of Equipments.
environment for this company is good, management are okay, salary also okay following experiences. job scope given also okay. need to be more alert related with alarm and need to reach KPI.
I worked here for 19 months and started as a fresher here but did not feel like a fresher because everyone is treated equally and with high esteem. Employees and management is very considerate and helpful and the team made me feel comfortable within and I really appreciate the environment. Work in Ericsson is good and I was in technical department of optimizing network issues. All possible facilities were provided to me like cab facility, mobile bill reimbursements, mediclaim policy and all.
Good Company good management Good Team overall company is good. I am very satisfied with this company. New candidate will have growth to learning new things.
I enjoyed my stint at Ericsson India. I did get to learn a lot of new skills by working on multiple projects and getting to know about the latest technologies.
The network of people you deal with is huge, everybody coming from different domains help you to learn a lot and excel in your respective job, team bonding activities and trips are fun.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Can't recall any
We were hired from college through placement cells and were asked to work in departments in batches. The job was that of a rotational shift and it was the first pure corporate dosage in my career
A great place to work with good work life balance. A great clientele base would offer employees an opportunities to work on some of the challenging and interesting projects.