Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews for Senior Rf Engineer

Value of employee, knowledge sharing among team, productive culture are the mainstremes. Life balance during the work is the best part. No boss culture there and happy tp say that there is leaders mindset.
work /life is balanceable Job satisfaction was there New technologies and new challenges are good and inspirable Management is good Job culture was there.
Perfect culture and awesome place to work. Employees are provided with an opportunity to be challenged by their role, advance their career. Training provided for advancement.
Good opportunities to learn, grow and maintain work life balance. Excellent work culture. Supporting and encouraging management. Provide opportunities to learn and work in new technologies to give wings to your career.
After several years focusing on one aspect of the industry, I am looking for a position where I can branch out and explore other challenges and interests in another country. My team sustained their performance throughout the entire time I continued managing them, even when new team members came on board. I know I can do the same thing in a new environment.
Pros
work environment is very healthy
Cons
salary discrimination
It seem difficult when customer visit at our work place as we need to take additional care about all the activities. And what i learned from above is that we should always have all the records ready on our system to overcome the burden. Management is good and shows each and every aspect to customer for well satisfaction. Always feel good and motivated while working with colleagues and friends and discussion always going on. Sometimes on urgent queries/request i need to deliver with critical timelines for which need to skip the lunch which can be the hardest part of job. And the enjoyable is when we go for 10-15 mins tea-break in morning where discussion on news,environment and all other daily activities/critical issues.
Good place to learn/Gain in Tech. to improve our Competance level
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ericsson?