Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews for Software Developer

Nice place to work, supportive team. Work life balance, competitive environment, daily standup, could play various indoor games. Weekly progress review for intern. Mentors are supportive, managment is slow.
Pros
No strict timing, supportive, work life balance, free meal coupons
Cons
No team outings, no extra facilities
I don't have any work pressure in Ericsson, It is cool and relaxed to work there in Ericsson, Also I have learned many skills and technologies over there.
Work-life balance is good in Ericsson. You can learn a lot in a short time. The employees are skilled there and always helpful. The management is quite good and efficient. Overall nice place to work.
Ericsson is a great place to grow your career. They are working on cutting edge technology, have offices all over the world, and employ incredibly talented and passionate people who are great to work with. They move very fast, which can be tough for some, but those who are willing to move quickly can grow and build their skills in an accelerated and meaningful way. There is a work-life balance in this company. Flexible timing. Management is highly approachable.
If you get good projects ,then lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Management is transparent and very supportive.Work from home facility is available which makes working very convenient. So employees willing work and hence productivity is more. Work environment of Ericsson is something which is worthy of appreciation.
Pros
work from home facility availlable
Cons
salary benefits
Great Place to work. I joined as a fresher in ericsson. I joined a well experienced team and they mentored me in a right way. Not much salary benefits you will get but you will love to work here in ericsson.
Its the best place to work, with a good work life balance.Work from home options are available.Lot of fun activities and programs. Everyone in Ericsson are very helping.
Ericsson is an ideal place of work. People working at Ericsson are encouraged to engage themselved in activities outside of work. The Work life balance at Ericsson is perfect. Learning and work culture is outstanding.
Pros
Frequent Trainings and On Site opportunities
Cons
Non Technical field might have a slow career growth
Benefits are excellent Workplace is modern Networking is encouraged Products are industry leading Industry Some of the projects are really worth your time. Onshore options are really good for learning & growth prospects for some of the projects is really high
Good place to work. Good job culture. Politics in management is very much. HRs are not that much friendly. Nowdays in cash crunch.
Pros
Good job cuutre
Cons
No facilites
Oppurtunities for learning new technologies is very narrow, and the work alotted is repetitive. Co-workers are helping and kind. The management is good.
Very tight deadline about to dilivery all the dilivery if u want to success then work hard extended working hour and weekened as well
Pros
n/a
Cons
N/a
Excellent Team Work. Learned a automation scripting code. Worked well the support of Leads Guidance.
Ericsson is an awesome company. Employees come first here. Every employee is treated very well with respect. Work culture is amazing. I would love to work with Ericsson again
Current company has good management. all employee has good skill set.
I have learnt a lots of JAVA technologies with hands on experience. During my training period in Ericsson , I have learnt a lot on telecommunication and core networking. In my project team, all are really very friendly and helpful. As I am in software development, a lots of work pressure is there. But the best part is, during so much work pressure in project, we all the colleagues/team members do our work with full of enjoyment in our mind as well as devote us into our work.