Ericsson

Ericsson Pay & Benefits reviews

Good experience in ERICSSON Management and all higher employees are supported to me to work properly, I was also done work or my role in ERICSSON as per rules and properly.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
Career growth is really slow . Promotion process is worst. If you feel you might get gradual increases then you r wrong. And their salary bracket makes you understand that you can’t get proper hike in future without promotion. Flexible working is only an advantage rest nu thing is great about work place . Higher management is worst ... they only pay attention towards people who are very active and participate in stuffs... but people who work a lot at office are not given attention
Plenty of learning opportunity.Various new training material or courses are available at internal forums.Benefits are good.Work hours are flexible.
Pros
Plenty of learning opportunity.
Cons
Too many administrative layers
Great culture, good work life balance.. Pick and drop for normal shifts by ac traveller ..also cabs for shifts ..mobile bill is paid by the cost center.. WFH facilities..
Till now I have Maneged to sustain in my project. I just completed 1 year in Ericsson. Good compensation ,nothing new to learn. Many people staying 5 years and more in erricsson. Hope the experience help me grow in the future.
Wroking in Ericsson will teach you good learning experience in telecom products. Good part is work life balance . But less salary hikes and variable pay. A managers driven company
Pros
Wfh
Cons
less hikes, less promotions
Good work Good pay Good management Good team Nothing much to complain.Overall a good place to be and takes about an year to settle down initially, have patience.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Slow decision making
Nice place to work, supportive team. Work life balance, competitive environment, daily standup, could play various indoor games. Weekly progress review for intern. Mentors are supportive, managment is slow.
Pros
No strict timing, supportive, work life balance, free meal coupons
Cons
No team outings, no extra facilities
Ericsson has very good work culture . Good work life balance culture , Good people and Good work environment . Good for Learning and career development.
Pros
Good work life balance culture
Cons
Average salary
Stressful environment, I saw Every month employees leaving the company. Worst management, biased and egoistic managers.salary is on time. Lots of politics. Worst case in Noida Ericsson , lots of good thoughts but briefly no work-life balance.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No Work-Life Balance.
Great work culture. a truly global company with lots of benefits. The international exposure is truely fulfilling. one can learn much faster with level of exposure.
The work culture isn't that good.wfh can be a bane at times making u work for long hrs. U have to work for 2 prjcts at the same time. Too much micro management
I lost my job in cross cutting,afterall it's a MNC company.In this covid19 period we work for company at this condition and suddenly they terminate me. And also they gave me notice 1 month ago, no extra salary for terminate me in such condition. How do I survive in such condition. Really I can't differentiate small Private company with MNC company. HEvenmmhfxbhmmmanagemestastbehind me
Pros
Good team member
Cons
No job assurance
Friendly Environment Salary will be credited on time Lot of things we can learn Multiple projects Honestly working with most creative ideas Cultural activities , Learning portal , Assistance from leads
Pros
Flexible, Freedom, Exposure, Mentoring, New roles within organization
Cons
no future
very big multinational company with lot of internal opportunities for growth. role change flexibility is there and lot of learning across various domains
Pros
multi domain telecom company
Cons
no major benefits on tax exemtions
Ericsson is a frontline company working on cutting edge technologies in the Information and Communication technology domain. Assignments involve a lot of learning and hard work, but the system is very supportive and the culture is very collaborative, due to which working in Ericsson is a lot of fun. Managers are more compassionate towards their employees' welfare and personal exigencies. However, the salary structure and pay review process is non-existent, due to which a lot of disparity and under-compensation exists, which is a constant source of headache for the employees. Employees are not adequately compensated for their work.
Pros
Collaborative environment, exposure to cutting edge fronline technologies.
Cons
Pay review, compensation is inadequate, long term employees suffer pay disparity.
i found tem very cooperative and caring, company pays on time and never shifts the employeed unecessarily, there are timely promotions and your hard work is better paid thruough various ways
3 years of experience as a Network Engineer. Productive and Fun Workplace. Good job culture and work-life balance. Not recommended for freshers. Salary benefits are low.
Ericsson is the very bib company and there is more job Security, there is good Management and the job culture is very good at my end there is Salary/Benefits.
Good workplace culture. Good work-life balance. Plenty of learning opportunities. A global company with a global reach. But, poor career progression and poor compensation progression.
Good work culture and great learning opportunities. Growth is slow how ever good benefits and conpensation policies Open door approach. Cabs too and fro available